Chapter 12: Mal

Mal walked into the classroom and frowned. Her desk was taken. She walked up to the desk calmly. "What are you doing?"

Ulani stared up at her. "Sitting. What do you want 'good girl'?"

Mal frowned at the nickname and growled at Ulani "Move. NOW."

Ulani just gazed up at her. "Nope."

Mal frowned and started to walk away to the back of the room before she turned around and pulled out her spellbook. "Slip, flip, and trip Ulani." She smiled as she walked to her desk, expecting to hear the sounds of Ulani slipping, flipping, and tripping. But instead she heard nothing. She turned around to see Ulani sitting in her desk smiling at her.

"You know spells don't work on me!" She called to Mal as she turned around to see the teacher walking into the classroom.

Mal just frowned.

"Attention: We are going to discuss something very important." Said Princess Jasmine, teacher of history of Auradon. Everyone turned to look at her. "We are going to discuss a little thing called True Love's Kiss."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Everyone ooohed except for Mal. She raised her hand.

"What's True Loves Kiss?"

Jasmine frowned. "Everyone knows what that is. How do you not?"

Mal frowned. "I'm new here. Remember?"

"Ohhhhhhh." Jasmine smiled again. "Well let me explain,"

The class groaned.

Jasmine frowned. "Well, it's basically a day where each couple in the entire school goes under this banner and kisses. If the banner lights up then they are in true love. If not... then that's there problem!"

Mal frowned. "Sounds dumb."

"It's not. Trust me. Anyways, True Love's Kiss is happening in two weeks so get excited."

I'm not. What if me and Ben aren't true love? I need to break up with him. Mal frowned. She didn't want to but to avoid the heartbreak that might happen if things went wrong. What would I do with myself if my only true love was a lie?

Ben, who was sitting silently in the back of the class was thinking to himself. What if she doesn't love me? What if we're not true love? I need to break up with her to avoid if stuff went wrong.

I need to do it soon. They both thought.

A/N: It took me forever to write this cuz, SCHOOLS STARTING! (Cue horrified screams) NO! I'M DIEING!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!! I'm gonna die from not writing. So these updates will probably come during the weekend. I hope.

~ A worried TacosCantDraw (AHHHHHHH IM DIEING!!)