Epilogue #2

Epilogue #2-

"Bailey, stop!" I yelled.

I was too late, again. She violently in bedded her fangs in his neck.

I locked eyes with the man that she had captured. Brown spiky hair, hazel eyes, pale skin. He looked to be about our age, 21 at the most.

"Help me." He mouthed.

I nodded to him, and a look of relief crossed his features.

The poor boys eyelids started to droop, and I lunged forward. "Fuck, Bailey! If you don't stop, you'll kill him! I know your not that kind of person!"

She moaned in response. Her hands tightened on his head, and she moved closer to him, humming at the glorious taste of the blood in her mouth.

Ripping her off of him would not be a good choice, if anything it would cause more damage. If I tore her off, a chunk of his neck would come with her. He would die instantly.

By now, the man was out cold. "Bailey! For gods sake! Get off of him already!" I took hold of one of her arms, tugging gently, hoping she would snap out of her trance. I moved closer, my lips lining up with her ear. "I know you don't want to kill him, baby. But your going to if you keep drinking. You can't give into the thirst." I kissed her cheek gently.

That seemed to get her attention. Her mouth disconnected from the mans neck, and she gasped in horror.

The other boys rushed over, catching Bailey's victim.

"Did I kill him?" She asked, frantically.

"His pulse is slowing down, Harry!" Louis screamed.

"I have to change him." Bailey whispered.

"No, you can't!" I shouted back at her.

Tears welled in her beautiful- and back to normal- eyes. "I won't be able to live with myself if I knew that I killed someone... Please, Harry. He needs to live."

"Does humanity mean nothing to you?" I shouldn't have been this mad at her. But I was. Was she starting to think that we could fix every little thing with vampirism. That wasn't true. No one should have to be forced into becoming such a demon.

My thoughts were interrupted by Niall's hectic voice. "Josh?"

My head snapped towards him.

He leaned over the body of the man. Tears brewed in his eyes also. "I have to!" He screamed. Niall dug his fangs into 'Josh's' neck.

"What the hell, Niall? Control yourself!" I bolted forward, only to be stopped by Zayn's hand.

"Stop, man." Liam said. "Just trust him."

I furrowed my brows. "What?"

Seconds later, Niall popped up. "Your gonna be okay, buddy." He whispered. He got up, an threw Josh's limp body over his shoulder, army carrying him. Shortly after, he took off. Running in vampire speed back to the house.

How could I have been so stupid before? Niall knew how to control himself, but he must of had some kind of attachment to the boy that Bailey bit, otherwise he wouldn't have changed him. I was dumb to think that Niall would be so reckless. That's what Liam meant by  'Trust me', I should've know that he was changing him, and not just finishing off Bailey's meal.

Speaking of Bailey.

I turned back to her, taking in her sobs.

I started towards her, and wrapped my arms around her as she cried. "I'm sorry I got so mad, baby." I told her, quietly. "Your new to this, and I should have been more careful. He's gonna be okay though, he will be perfectly fine."

She nodded, and buried her head into my chest. I lifted her chin, and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Lets go home."

****************

We barged in the door, calling out the boys' names.

They responded, followed by cries of pain.

We rushed upstairs, to find them surrounding Josh on the bed.

"I'm so sorry, Niall!" Bailey bursts. She wraps her arms around his waist, and hugs him tight. "I never meant to, I'm such an idiot, and I'm so, so, so sorry!"

"Its okay." He sniffles, hugging her back.

I had decided that they had hugged long enough, I wasn't jealous or anything, and I trusted Niall, its just... Yeah. They had hugged long enough.

I patted Bailey's back, and right on cue, she let go of Niall, and retied her arms to my torso. Which was okay with me...

"How do you know him?" I jumped in.

Niall sighed, his eyes never leaving the boy on the bed. "His name is Josh Devine. He was my childhood best friend. We became joined at the hip after he punched some kid that was picking on me when I was younger. We did everything together. After I became a vampire, I moved, and left him behind. I haven't seen him in 4 years."

I nodded, feeling bad for the Irish boy. "Sorry, man."

"He should be waking up soon, his blood was almost gone when Nialler changed him. So there shouldn't be much that had to dissolve." Zayn said. He put his hand on Josh's neck, feeling for a pulse.

His hands must have been cold though, because as soon as they touched skin, Josh jumped up.

Expressions of anger, and red eyes standing out.