Chapter 17- Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy!

My eyelids fought to open themselves against the blinding light that was streaming in from the curtains. There was a weight on my hip, and my head was leaning against something rock hard. I furrowed my brows as the memories of last night flew back in my mind. "Harry?" I croaked.

"Yeah?" His answer had no delay. He was obviously awake.

I turned my body so that I was facing him. His hair was slightly messed, and a little bit tangled, but his eyes were bright green and open wide. "Morning." I mumbled.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." He mocked.

I smiled, remembering the nice Harry that I had come to meet last night. The nice Harry that I was going to have to crush.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Um, good. No nightmares!" I giggled. "It was better having you here." I dragged my index finger up and down his bare arm, making him flinch.

Harry just smiled, revealing his dimples. "We should do something today, like, just me and you..." He bit his lip seductively.

"Okay..." I trailed off.

As much as I did not want to spend the whole day with him, I kind of did not have a choice if I wanted my 'plan' to succeed.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Lets go for a drive!" Harry blurted out. He stood up, and to my objection, put his shirt on.

"Sure, but I think that you should leave your shirt off." I say, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed.

He flashes a smirk before replying, "only if you keep yours off." He throws me a T- Shirt, and a pair of denim shorts. "You should wear these."

After taking a look at them, I sigh. "Their slutty!" I yell at him.

He cackles before replying. "And your hot, so it all works out!"

I rolled my eyes and focused on him. "You think I'm hot?"

"Yes." Harry fiddled with the buckle on his belt. "You have a very attractive face."

I tried to hide my blush, "y-you too."

"Go get ready, and wear that!" Harry gushed.

I made my way to the bathroom, smiling to myself. This plan was going very well, I could have him broken and out of my life by the end of the week if I keep this up! After putting the slut shorts on, I slipped the T-Shirt over my head. It was my favorite shirt, too. It was a brown over sized Ramones shirt, and I usually tied it in a knot at the back. I took my hair out of the messy bun it was in, and let my brown and blonde locks, cascade down my back. I applied a bit of brown eyeliner, and some mascara, and then headed back into my room, looking for Harry.

I couldn't see him, but I could hear his voice. He was talking to the boys downstairs.

I frowned slightly, I hoped they weren't coming alone. I wanted to be with Harry! Just Harry! Because... You know, that would help my plan progress faster, and the faster he's gone, the faster I'm happy, right?

"Harry, lets go!" I galloped down the hallway, stopping to see the boys' roaming eyes all over me. "Harry picked it, okay!?" I held my arms up in defence.

"Yes I did, and you look great, Bailey." He came closer, wrapping his arm around my waist, and shooting the rest of the teenagers a stern look.

My skin tingled where his arm was held in place, maybe it was because his arm was cold? Whatever...

But what was this look that he was giving them? I had never seen him be so serious with them! It was unusual.

"Your right, lets get going." His large hand latched onto my wrist, and he pulled me gently out the door.

Harry opened the door of a small, rusty GMC, and my mouth dropped. "This is your car?"

"Yeah..." He trailed off. "Is there a problem?" He folded his arms over his chest, and tilted his head.

I covered my mouth, my muffled laughs still coming out. "No, there is not a problem." I bit down on my lips hard, trying not to laugh. I got in the truck, and watched as the engine rattled as Harry started it.