Chapter 13- Temptations...

I started at Harry's body, sprawled out on the couch. His long torso, and long legs taking up all of the space. I bit my lips, I could almost see his toned chest through the white fabric that was hugging his chest. The presence of his lips on mine still lingered, it was such a sweet kiss, it was filled with passion, and our feelings were mixed in with it.

But that was the confusing thing... What were those feelings? Was it anger? Lust? Or... Was it love?

I shook my head, shaking off the thoughts. Of course it wasn't love! Harry was a self fish jerk. Well thats just what I thought. According to the other boys, he was a 'nice lad'.

I brought a hand up to my lips, there was still a tingling sensation from the kiss. I could still feel his arms wrapped around my waist, as his lips moved in sync with mine. It felt so good. And I intended to feel it again.

But I wasn't just going to give in, I planned to win this bet.

In order to get both, I needed to get Harry to loose the bet.

And to do that, I needed to tempt him. And the easiest way to do that, was to find his weak spot, which was already done. It was obvious. Women. Hot women, was his weakness. If I could hit that right in the middle , Harry would be done.

I smirked and crossed my arms. "I'm gonna take a shower." I turned and walked into the hall, making sure to exaggerate my hip swings. After closing the door behind me, I took of my clothes, everything except a small necklace that I was wearing. I washed off the make up, and hopped into the shower stall. The hot water streamed down my body, engulfing me in a warm fold. I shaved my legs, and scrubbed my soft skin with the lavender body wash. My feet exited the shower as quietly as possible, I left left the shower running, as I wrapped a towel around my body. I tiptoed down the stairs and entered the kitchen.

Harry was turned to the sink, the muscles in his back were prominent as he gripped the edge of the counter.

Grinning, I loosened the towel around my body, and hiked up the hem a bit, more of my legs were showing, and less of my chest was covered. "Harry?" I called out, innocently.

His body whipped around at the sound of my voice. His eyes widened, and they travelled up and down my body. "B-Bailey..." He stuttered.

"Um, I thought I heard something down here, I got worried. Are you alright?" I took my bottom lip between my teeth.

"No, no, everything is fine." Harry's voice cracked at the end, his low voice going squeaky high.

I chuckled and moved closer. "Are you okay?" My hand wandered over my chest, finding the necklace charm and taking it between my fingers.

"Mhm." Harry was struggling to find words, his green orbs were nearly bulging out of their sockets as they roamed up and down my body.

Seductively, I dropped the charm, and let it fall between my breasts. "Yeah?" I dared to step closer. I stoked his arm, stopping at his toned- and very large, I must add- bicep. I squeezed lightly, making him shiver.

"I am very fine, you can, uh, go finish your shower now." He mumbled.

"Okay..." I turned around slowly, and walked out of the kitchen, letting him take a good look at my ass.

I swear I almost heard him choke after I left. I smirked in victory. Harry's face was priceless. His eyes were wide, and his mouth wide open. His weak spot was defiantly showing. Anymore of my teasing, and I probably could have gotten him in my bed! All though I didn't want the bet to end quite so fast. What was the fun in that? I wanted to tease him a bit.