Chapter 6- Why Does Have To Happen To Me?

© All Rights Reserved To LuciaPayne_1D

Chapter 6- Why Does This Have To Happen To Me?

Bailey's POV

..............................

I stared into his now, emerald green eyes. I was short for breath, he was so close to me.

"I'm going to try something..." He whispered, not breaking eye contact.

I took in a shaky breath as he leaning into me, grabbing my hips. He kept a strong hold on my waist, steering me into the wall, and squishing me against it. Throughout all the past movement, our eyes have failed to drift from one another.

He smirked, as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I gripped my hands firmly on his shoulders, keeping him close. Our faces were almost touching now, and his grin faded as he leaned in further. Harry's eyelids fluttered closed and my did the same.

I took in one last whiff of the air around me, just as our noses touched. And then softly, but so passionately, his lips landed on mine. He started to move his lips along with mine. He smiled into the kiss, making me smirk. Harry pulled away and looked at my lips, licking his lightly in the process.

This time, when he kissed me, it wasn't so softly. He pushed his thin, pink lips on mine forcefully, with a hunger inside of him. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, but just for a little fun, I decided to tease him a bit. I kept my mouth shut.

I swear, I heard him mumble 'stubborn' into the kiss. He pushed down harder, expecting me to break under the pressure and part my mouth, but I didn't, and he seemed surprised. Harry was getting anxious. After deciding I had teased him enough, I barred my teeth, and bit down on his bottom lip, making him shake slightly. But he did not waste anymore more time, he slipped his tongue into my mouth, and started to explore.

I moved my arms around his neck and started to run my hands through his hair, making him moan. This was getting heated, and I knew where it was going. To be honest, I didn't care, it was in the moment and I was having fun.

His hands roamed down to my bum, and he grinned proudly into the heated make out, making me smile too. After feeling up my ass, he grabbed my thighs, pushing them up and wrapped them around himself.

He broke the kiss and started to kiss my jaw line, sending shivers down my spine and turning me on.

I started to get nervous when he reached my neck. And from the feels of it, he did too. He slowly came to a stop. "Harry?" I asked, nervously.

His hands dropped my legs, and he backed away from me.

I took this time to examine his face. The turn out, was what I was afraid of. His eyes, once beautiful and bright green, were vanished, and replaced with scary red ones. And his pearly white teeth, had fangs growing on the side. This, was vampire Harry.

He barred his sharp canines as he growled loudly.

"Shit!" I cursed, taking off down the halls.

I moved my feet quickly down the stairs, almost slipping as I hit the front door. "Oh my gosh." I could hear Harry chasing after me, he wasn't able to restrain himself long.

I fumbled with the locks, failing miserably under the pressure. Why does this have to  happen to me?

I turned around, coming face to face with Harry.

"I can't control it anymore, I want you too bad!" He smirked. "You smell so good." He whispered.

"Harry, please." I begged, pushing myself harder to the door. "Don't."

"I need too..." He replied huskily.

I couldn't stand the thought of him biting me again. It was all so painful. But just an hour ago, I wanted him to drain the life out of me. I don't even know why. I was just so caught up with him, I barely even noticed the words that came out of my mouth. Thank god he didn't take advantage of me.

My eyes started to water as he got closer and closer to my neck. "You said!" I shouted quickly.

"I said what?" He became distracted, as I blurted out everything possible to get him to stop.

"You said, you wouldn't hurt me!" I spoke confidently.

He broke down on his knees, fighting the urge to break and drink my blood. His head snapped up, sudden green eyes meeting mine. "Run!" He whispered to me, before his eyes turned back to a deadly shade of red.

I didn't think twice, I unlocked the door quickly, and ran off the front porch.  

Only to be faced... With four more hungry looking vampires.

..............................

A/N: Here it is! I hope you like this one, I really do. What do you think went on with Harry and Bailey there? And what do you think will happen next? ~LUCIA<3