Chapter 24- So Soon...

Chapter 24- So Soon...

Light streamed in through the curtains, and I opened my eyes as the reminisce of last nights events over took me.

I smiled, and bit my lip. My eyes glanced over the pieces of clothing strewn out on the floor. I pulled the sheets further up on my chest, hiding my naked body.

My smile faded, and I realized the only thing that was missing was Harry. I furrowed my brows, and pushed away the small frown threatening to appear on my face.

Last night, it was... Wow. I still remember the tingles that his lips left as he kissed down my stomach. My wrists pinned above my head by Harry's large hand. Our naked, clammy bodies pressed together as our lips tangled with each other.

Wow.

I cut myself from my trance, and got up to go to the bathroom.

As I walked, I could feel my thighs stretching, and the soreness kicked in. Well, that's what you get for doing it with a vampire, I guess.

I started the shower, and stepped in. Hot water streamed down my body, and I closed my eyes in pleasure.

I was about to grab my shampoo, when I felt two arms wrap themselves around my waist. I grinned and turned around in his hold. "Hi, Harry."

He gave me a chaste kiss before replying. "Hi, Bailey." He leant in again, and pressed our lips together, this time it lasted longer.

I wound one arm around his neck, and played with the small curls at the nape of his neck, while I kept my other palm pressed to his chest.

Harry nibbled on my bottom lips gently, asking for entrance. Instead of gladly letting him in, I decided to play with him a bit. I kept my mouth closed, and he groaned in response. He kissed me harder, and with more passion, expecting me to break under the pressure, but I held my ground.

He lifted my legs around his waist, and pushed me up against the shower wall, the whole time, water streamed down our naked bodies.

Harry's hand wandered to the inside of my thigh, were he slowly began rubbing, getting higher and higher each second.

I moaned into the kiss, and Harry wasted no time invading my mouth with his tongue.

Surprisingly, he didn't remove his hand, it still kept on travelling higher and higher.

As good as it felt, I couldn't let this happen again! I was already extremely sore. I shoved his hand away, and felt it replace itself on my waist again.

"Still a little sore, babe?" He asked, his face filled with triumph.

I glared it him, before hopping down, and grabbing my shampoo bottle.

"Let me," He whispered in my ear. He took the bottle from my hands, and poured some into his palm. He rubbed it together, before massaging the ointment into my hair. His big hands washed the stuff from my hair, before repeating the process with my conditioner.

"My turn." I chirped. I wet my hands with the shampoo, and rubbed it in his soaked curls.

Harry looked down at me, and gave me a grin.

I looked deep into his eyes, getting lost in thought.

I keep telling myself this is all for revenge. And it is.

But, sometimes I forget why I even want revenge...

I really just wish that I could forget about all of this and just be with Harry.

"Stop! Stop thinking like this, Bailey! You want revenge, you hate Harry! He ruined your life, he drank your blood, he almost killed you! And it's not like your even gonna spend the rest of your life with him, once you get old, he will abandon you! Your doing this to save yourself! As soon as your done with this plan, your going to go straight to the police station, and your going to show them your bite marks, and your going to tell them your address, and then the police are going to take these monsters out of your life for good." I told myself.