Chapter 84

Credit due to the original writer

__________

Chapter 84

I looked at Annie, and then glanced at the people around me. They were mostly girls, some guys. All beautiful girls, tall, elegant like Annie. They were all the same. 

“Annie”, I whispered to her. “What are you doing?”. 

“What does it look like?”, she smiled happily at me and pulled me further into the room. “I’m throwing you a party!”. I looked around and backed off slightly as she pulled me, but she didn’t care. 

“That’s really nice of you but…”, I started, but she cut me off. 

“Start the music!”, she demanded and everyone cheered, and the music started playing from a room to the right. The crowd went off in every direction and started dancing, drinking and cheering out loud. Annie smiled happily, still holding my hand. 

“Annie I…”, I sighed. 

“You don’t need to thank me”. 

“The others”, I said and turned to look back at the door, it was still open. I looked at the five of them staring at me from the outside. They all looked quite shocked. Annie realized what I was talking about and then skipped over to open the door wide for them. 

“Come in people!”, she beckoned them and Louis took the lead, moving into the house. “Lou, how good to see you again!”, she exclaimed and gave him a hug. I saw him flinch but gave her a quick nod, before walking further into the house, to where the music was coming from. 

“I swear I had no idea…”, I mumbled to him as he walked passed. 

“I know, I know”, he said and patted my shoulder before walking on. Annie greeted the other and then came back to me. 

“Let’s dance!”, she whispered to me and pulled me along into the dark room and we pressed though the crowd. I turned and took a last glance at Charlie, she was held tight by Zayn and smiled crookedly at me as I was pulled further away. The music was loud, and the space was tight, but Annie seemed to have the time of her life. Somehow she got hold of two drinks and shoved one in my face. 

“No thanks”, I said. 

“Oh come on darling”, she giggled and forced it into my hand. 

“No really”, I said and put it on a table behind me. She frowned at me. “And stop calling me darling”, I added. 

“Oh don’t be like that”, she whispered as she put her hand around my waist, holding her drink with the other. Her tight, black dress, revealed every single curve of her body, and she pressed herself towards me. I backed off a step, but she only giggled and came after me. “Dance with me”, she whispered. I sighed and put one arm lightly around her waist.