Chapter 1

Credit due to the original writer, this is not my work!

_________

Chapter 1

Charlotte’s POV:

I’m Charlotte. I’m 15 going on 16. I’m originally from Texas, but when I was 8 I moved to Ireland. I’m now on plane, on a plane from Ireland to London. I’m moving there, to London. There is not much to know about me,  I love music, film-music to be exact (which I am at the moment studying), I guess I would describe myself as a cheery person, and oh…. I’m terrified of flying. So therefore, I am now clenching my fists to my seat, trying not to faint. 

“I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die”, I whispered to myself. There were, luckily few people on the plane, so I wasn’t heard. We had been up for about an hour, and the plane had now decided it would be a good idea to start shaking. My knuckles went white as I gasped in fright and closed my eyes. 

“Are you ok love?”, a stewardess said as she walked by. My eyes shot open and looked at her, I grimaced a smile nd nodded stiffly. She smiled and walked on, I tried to breath normally with little success. Again I closed my eyes trying to think about something else. In about an hour I was landing in London, seeing my best friend Niall again. That’s right, Niall from One Direction. I hand’t seen him since he had moved there with his band. Which I had met before, and had to admit I adored them all. 

Niall and I met as I started in his grade when I moved. He was then 11 years old. I was moved up a few grades when I arrived because I am considered…. well, above average when it comes to school. I still remember meeting him.

_________

In the side: Charlie