Chapter 74

Crdit due to the original writer

_________

Chapter 74

“He’s mad”, I heard Niall mumble from behind. I trurned and took a deep breath. 

“Ok… you guys just stay here, and I’ll go talk to him”. 

“Don’t you think maybe one of…”, Louis started but I shook my head. 

“I can handle it”, I mumbled and then ran out the door after Zayn. “Zayn!”, I called. He turned and then looked at me for a brief second. 

“What? I know you don’t want me to go, but I can’t stand that someone did that to you!”. 

“Ugh, it’s nothing, really!”. 

“Sure it is”, Zayn said, I ran up to him and grabbed his arm to make him stay. 

“No, no. You need to listen to me. I won the prize, I beat him, that’s a revenge more than big enough”, I said. He sighed and his eyes softened a bit. I tried smiling at him and bobbed my head. 

“I just…”, he struggled to find the words. “…hate when people I care about get hurt”. I smiled at him and put my arms around his neck. 

“That’s so cute”, I sighed and pulled back, looking up at him. He chuckled, and scratched the back of his neck, blushing slightly.

“Nah”, he said and shook his head. 

“I care about you too”, I giggled and took his hand. “Come on you big softie, let’s go back”. He didn’t resist and followed me as I led him towards the door. 

“You are something baby, you know that”, he chuckled.