Girl meets Josh's Philly days part 2

A week after Eric is selected senator, lets say its 2 weeks after the las chapter.

Im sitting on the couch eatin cereal in pajamas with Eric who is the senator of NY but is also in pajamas eating cereals and happily singing.

Get back in the race, you can put this in your face.- Eric sings putting his head into the bowl of cereal while this tall man in a suit and sunglasses  is looking at him. i dont even think eric knows the guy is his bodyguard cause he is looking at him like he is really scared.

I'm sorry you are stucked with him - tell the guy but then i put my head into my own bowl of cereals.

someone knocks the door and the guy grabs a gun and opens the door careful and points at the person outside with the gun.

Do you know him?- he asks grabbing shawn

yeah, he's a friend- i say.

Man what are you doing here?- Eric says hugging him when his bodyguard finally lets shawn go.

I came to congrat you for the senator thing, and i also had to see it with my own eyes.- he admited

I go to hug shawn too.

What did i told you about pajamas?- he asks

well if i was sitting in the couch wearing underpants with my brother the senator and his bodyguard it would be a little weird.

are you sure things could be weirder than this?- he asks pointing to our faces with cereals.

yea, okay.- i say and we all sit on the linving.

Get back in the race, you can put this in your face.- Eric sings again eating cereal

he's been singing that since he came-i explain Shawn.- its driving me crazy.

Hey, dont be mean, you girlfriend wrote it!- Eric says.

Who?- i ask

Maya, she sang it to me to cheer me up when i was depressed cause i found out that bad people wanted me to loose the elections.- Eric explains.- She has a good voice actually.

She is not my...- i say

SHE IS NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!- shawn says.- he  is too old for her.- for some reason i dont want shawn to think im too old for maya.

Exactly.- i say.- and i dont even like her.

yea whatever.- Eric says to me. - If you didnt want her to go out with boys you shouldnt have changed her clothes, she looks stunning with all that hope in her eyes.- he told shawn.. WHAT? he changed her? 

Shawn looked really mad for a second but when he finished listening whatEric was saying he smiled proud.

She looks stunning, doesnt she?- Shawn asks.

Why would you change her style?- i ask a little mad.

You have to see her, she looks so happy, her whole face changed and her eyes bright ore than ever.- Shawn says

Aww you sound like a father shawnie.- Eric says.

Look, i have a picture, he gave me his phone- she was his wallpaper.

i look at the picture.

Is that Maya? wearing a dress?!- i ask, the girl, has blonde her like maya but her eyes are like... wow and she looks so happy and mature and she's wearing this black and white dress and ... wow. she doenst look more beautiful for the clothes but that smile, i think i never saw a smile so sincere, she's almost laughing and wow.

i'll believe it when i see her and if that's the new maya, a happy one, im really happy for her.

This is a really short chapter, i wrote it with my sister's phone cause i was assaulted a week ago and i dont even have a phone anymore. i miss josh on the show so much im not really inspired lately cause i need to see him in another episode. im afraid that what i write isnt even close to what happens in the show so i need him )))))))))):