Girl meets the tale tell tot part 3

Josh pov

____________

I never saw Maya so quiet, we are walking to Riley's house and Riley can't stop talking about the gamma gamma girls it's a little bit annoying.

Why didn't you bring your car, uncle josh?- Riley asks all innocent, i can see Maya smile, of course Maya knows. i can't tell Riley that its because i can't drive drunk.

it's because my friend Andrew took me to the party- i say quickly, Maya looks at me moving her lips ''good one'' she says, and now she looks awkward maybe because of the party so she is walking quickly, far from us.

Maybe you are wondering why i was so quiet all night- Riley says, i wasnt wondering that, she spent all the time since we left the party talking about the gamma gamma girls.- well, i was thinking about what Maya said at the party, and i can't tell you why, but it makes a lot of sense.

then why are you telling me this?- i ask

because now you want to know what makes a lot of sense, and you find it intriguing.- she says

I've always found her intriguing.- i admitted, Riley smiled.

we are in Riley's window right now

bye uncle Josh, please dont tell my parents- Riley says hugging me.

i wont- i say- bye Maya- I say and she gives me a weak smile.

_________________

next day

I have to go back to philadelphia, so I'm going to my brother's house to say goodbye. i parked the car 5 blocks from the house cause i couldn't find a place to leave the car.

now im outside cory's house knocking the door.

Oh, hi Josh!- Topanga hugs me

hi- i hug her too

My brotha- cory says

my brotha- i say- i came to say goodbye, im going back to philadelphia tonight

well, i hope you come back soon, i miss my little brother.- he says, im not that little.

if you need somewhere to live next year we'd love to have you here with us, Riley could use some good influence- topanga says, im nervous, she knows? should i tell her? no, i cant do that to Riley.

Well hello- a weird puppet apears on my shoulder, it looks like a tot.

what da?- i ask

im your conscience - the puppet says- and i'll be with you aaaaall night.- crap.

the girls are in Riley's room if you want to say goodbye.- of course maya is here, sometimes i wonder if she actually lives here.

we are outside Riley's room

- I want to tell them how much I'm looking forward to going to college someday.- crap, they are talking about the party, a part of me wants to stay listening to know what maya says about me, and the other part wants to protect Riley

Because you loved those college girls you met there?- Topanga asks walking into Riley's room. WHAT? SHE KNOWS?

They were so great.- I hear riley- WHAT?

Because one day you hope to be those kinds of girls yourselves?- Cory asks

You knew, they knew. Parents know everything!- Riley says and she sound relieved

No, someone told us.- Topanga says.

i just wanted to say goodbye.- i say walking in the room just because they are gonna think that i told them and that im hiding.- Very interesting visit.