Girl meets Auggie and Maya's Pirate adventure

This takes place after The tale tell tot and before Hurracaine.

What are we going to do with auggie tonight? - Topanga asks Cory. Topanga and Cory are going on a date for their 16 years aniversary, and Riley is going to have her first date alone with Lucas.

I would ask Josh but he wont be in new york till tomorrow.- Says Cory

I can take care of Auggie.- Maya says and everyone in the room (Topanga, Cory, Riley and Auggie) is looking at her with surprise.- What?- she asks.- i can be responsible, auggie is the little brother i never had, well, i have brothers, but you know.

Maya, are you sure? - asks topanga.

i wouldnt say it if i wasnt sure.- she says

okay.- says topanga

really?- Riley and Cory ask in unison

yeah, why not? Maya its part of the family and the other option we got its leave him at ava's house- answers topanga.- do you know how to cook, honey?

yeah

What?- Riley asks.- why do i have to cook every time we are alone

becauuuuse, its easier for me but i can do mac and cheese, spaguetti, fries potatoes and even chicken- maya says

did you hear that topanga? she know how to cook chicken, maybe she should teach you.- says cory and topanga looks at him like she is going to kill him.

you dont wanna start this.- she says and cory changes the subject.

sooo, then maya its going to babysit auggie!- he says

COOL!- Auggie says.- Auggie and Maya's pirate adventure!

count on that buddy!- Maya says giving the kid a hi-five

__________________________

late in that day topanga, Riley and Cory are almost leaving.

______

You look wow Riles!- Maya says. Riley is wearing a skyblue dress.

Thanks peaches, i hope you have your own first real date soon.

i dont think so- maya says.

Would you make me a favor?- riley asks

sure.

dont wait for my uncle josh, if a good guy shows up in your life then be with him.

okay, honey, i will.- maya says but she doubts  that there exist good guys of her age besides Farkle who she doesnt likes, and lucas who she doesnt likes neither.

Lucas picks up riley, not without having a talk with cory.

Take care of her ranger rick!- says Maya, he gives her a smile

you know i will.- he says and maya smiles back.

well we have to go too.- Topanga says.- bye maya call us if you need something okay?

yeah, dont worry i got this.- she answers, Cory and Topanga leave. when the door closes Auggie appears dressed as a pirate.

PIRATE ADVENTURE?!- He screams.

PIRATE ADVENTURE!!!- Maya screams back and both run to his room which was decorated with pirate's stuff that Maya and Riley got from demolition and there is a big sign that says '' Auggie and Maya's pirate adventure'' Maya dresses as a pirate and uses her hair to make herself a beard.

You are going to die Blonde beard!- Auggie says  pointing at her with a fake sword.

i dont think so!- maya says jumping in front of fim and both of them are fighting with their swords.