Girl Meets the beginning

im gonna write what happens after the last chapter right after tot, so this chapter is gonna be about how josh and maya met.

____________________________________

maya is 5 and josh 8

_______________________

Riley invited maya to their first sleepover when they where in their last week of kindergarden.

Riles, dont forget to clean your room- topanga said.

its okay, ms matthews- maya said.- my room is a mess too.

its not for you, my family is coming to dinner- Riley said, maya looked at her surprised.

are they gonna eat in your room?- maya said, topanga laughed.

no, honey, riley's uncle josh is coming.- topanga told her.

why is your uncle going to your room?- maya asked riley

oh, he buyed the lion king 2 yesterday and we are going to watch it, is it okay to you?

yeah, i love the lion king but isnt your uncle a bit too old for the lion king?

NO ONE IS TO OLD TO WATCH THE LION KING!- cory screamed from the kitchen.

my uncle isnt old- riley said- he is 8.

how is that even possible?-maya asked

BECAUSE ITS A SURPRISE!!- screamed josh who was sitting in his dad's shoulders.

stop doing that!- riley's grandpa said touching his ear.

uncle josh!- riley said, he went to hug her.

how its my favorite niece?- he said

im the only one- riley said

details- he aswered

she is my friend maya

hi, maya, i like your shirt- she looked at him with her eyes wide open, he thought that she was wearing eye contacts cause he never saw eyes so blue.

do you like pink floyd?!- she asked.

of course, who doesnt?- riley raised her hand

what is pink floyd?- riley asked- is it a kind of pink?

its a band- maya told her- one of the best bands in the world.

josh couldnt belive that a girl who was 5 knew pink floyd and also said that it was one of the best bands, his friends from the school used to think that pink floyd was a kind of pink just like riley until he explained it to them.

Riley presented maya to her grandparents and to her aunt morgan who was there with her new boyfriend. [(there is a rumor that morgan (who is corys little sister from boy meets world) is in a relationship in gmw, so)]

Maya and josh talked about bands all the dinner, and then, they went to watch the lion king with riley, after the movie ended, riley, maya and josh fell asleep, maya without knowing rested her head in josh shoulder.

____________________________________________________

i gotta go to sleep too so buenas noches.

shethunderstorms.