Tord

You were hanging at Edd's again, and thankfully your tummy isn't fat yet. You heard the doorbell ring and watched Edd walk over lazily to get it. His face brighten up as some guy gave him a hug." Who is he Edd?" You asked standing up tired yourself." Oh ya! Penelope this is Tord. Tord my sister Penelope." Edd gestured to you. Tord was staring at you weirdly, but you shrugged it off and went to find Tom. You noticed he was following you dazed." Um you need anything?" You said looking at him. You noticed he wore a red hoodie and black pants. He had hair like tom but less spiked up. He had red sneakers on as well." Your number." He said winking at you. You scoffed and went upstairs the man following you. You turned around to glare at him but he kissed your cheek. You slapped him and ran into Matt's old room and locked the door." What's wrong with you?" You looked and saw tom sitting on the bed with his laptop." Tord is here." You said annoyed." And?" Tom said sounding annoyed by him being here as well. You sighed and explained what happened. You noticed white dots forming in his eyes when you got to the part Tord kissed your cheek. When you finished he opened the door and ran downstairs in anger. You followed behind seeing what he was up to. You gasped when tom punched Tord in the face. You almost laughed at the sight."What's wrong with you?!" Tord said rubbing his cheek."you kissed my wife." Tom said running back towards the stairs. He kissed your cheek on the way up the stairs." You married him?!" Tord said looking at you. You glared at him." Yes cause he loves me almost more then I love him." You walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. You grabbed a cola and headed towards the T.V.