The lolz tho

You were hanging out with Edd and Tom playing video games."I won." You said throwing your fist in the air." How do you keep winning?!" Tom said frustrated."cause I'm better at this than you." You said sticking your tongue out playfully." It's getting late maybe we shou-" you cut him off by throwing a empty can of cola at him. You and Edd laughed. You grabbed more cans out from under the coffee table and threw them at both of the boys yelling."CAN FIGHT!!!" You jumped behind the couch dodging cans. Sooner or later Matt came down curious of what's going on. When he opened his mouth you threw a can at him making it land in his mouth. You all stopped and laughed at him." I'm beat." You said walking upstairs to go to sleep. Tom followed soon after you. By the time he got in bed you were fast asleep. He smiled and pulled you closer by the waist. You turned around and put your arms around his neck making you closer. He blushed more than he already was and fell asleep with you snuggled up in his chest.
Time skip brought to you by zombehs.
You woke up before tom and saw your position. You wanted to scream, but tom was sound asleep so you stayed quiet. You squirmed out of his grip after a while and made bacon for everyone one in the kitchen. You grabbed yours and watched T.V. Everyone eventually came down to eat and watch Bob and Sandy.( a knock off of tom and jerry k)