You meet him

You were going to your brother edd's house to move in with him and his friends. You haven't met them yet but you were excited to. When you drove into the drive way you saw a orange haired boy mowing, edd drinking cola, and a boy with no eyes. He wore a blue hoodie and gray pants.. He had light brown hair sticking up and was kinda cute. " hey penelope!" Edd came up and hugged you. You giggled and hugged back." Who the pretty laddie?" The boy with the blue hood asked. You blushed from his comment." I'm penelope." You said smiling( I'm using my name for dis cause it's easier k)" I'm Tom and that's Matt." He said happily. 'Matt' came running towards us." Hey who's the sexy mama?" He whispered to tom and edd. They both smacked him in the head." She's my sister idiot!" Edd screamed. You giggled feeling awkward. " tom show penelope around while I get her luggage." Edd said walking to your car." Sure." Tom said grabbing your hand. You both blushed slightly." So this is the living room and that's the kitchen." He said pointing to the room on the other side. You both ran upstairs." This is my room and the room your staying in." He said rubbing his neck." So I'm staying in your room?" You blushed." Ya I'm the only one that has a queen size." He said blushing. You nodded." This is edd's room and the attic is Matt's." He said walking back downstairs. You sat on the couch with him and watched some tv. You eventually fell asleep on his shoulder. He smiled and fell asleep as well.