Telling them

You woke up and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. You soon were followed by Tom. You ate breakfast together and got ready to tell the others. You walked out of your house and drove to Edd's place. You knocked on the door and they opened it. Edd smiled and hugged you."SIS ITS BEEN FOR EVER!!" He said happily as you hugged back." Wait what are you doing here?" He said confused." Well we've got news okay?" You said smile fading a little."EDD WHOS AT THE DOOR?" You heard Matt scream." PENELOPE AND TOM!" Edd yelled back. You heard running and a orange bearded man ran down stairs. " TOM IS THAT YOU!" Matt said hugging tom earning a growl in reply." So can we come in or are we staying out here?" Tom asked trying to pry Matt off." Oh ya come on in!" Edd said happily." So what's the news?" Matt said sitting down on the couch with you and tom." Well um were getting married." Tom said awkwardly. Edd fainted and Matt squealed." Your getting MARRIED?!!" Edd said recovering from his faint. You and tom nodded nervously." Congratulation guys!" Matt said running around." Um ya congrats that awesome!" Edd said happy for you to be happy." You both said thank you and started talking about what has happen the past 4 months.