5HFanfiction Attracts Poorly-Educated People

I know that sounds mean, but it's the truth. Compare the comments on Laurmani v. Camren on Wattpad to the idiotic complaints on 5HFanfiction. They got that Madison was a Camren shipper who was being made fun of, but they didn't get that she was a racist character who was being made fun of. Instead, they accused me of being racist. Of course, a racist character is going to say racist stuff. There is no way you can fully convey that a character is racist without expressing his or her racism. Laurmani v. Camren is based on the racist Harmonizers I've encountered on social media and the ones who harassed Normani on Twitter (one was an L girl and the other a C girl). 

I'm going to quote an anon on 5HConfessions because she described a part of this fandom perfectly. "People paired Camren together instead of Laurmani so they could openly only care about the two white-passing girls in the group and ignore the other three under the guise of "shipping". There's a reason 99% of Camren shippers are white girls."

If you want to get a better understanding of what was said, then read Laurmani v. Camren. If you already read it and didn't get it the first time, then read it again with the perspective that it is based on real Harmonizers. 

P.S. I appreciate the intelligent readers that I have on Wattpad who easily got the point of the story and deemed it as accurate. One of them is not even a native English speaker. The people who speak English as a first language and couldn't pick up on the satire should be embarrassed.