Chapter 4- Ginny

Turn on the audio clip for a better reading experience.

"Harry," Ginny shouted into his ear. "Harry, wake up. The time is five past eleven. Wake up." But her yelling was not the only thing to wake him up. He woke to the flowery smell Amorentia smelled like to him. She handed him his glasses and he put them on. He sat up in his little bed which had been adjusted in Ron's tiny room. Ginny was standing in front of him with her red hair wet, dripping water onto the wooden floor.

"Oh! Mornin'. "

"It is almost noon, Harry."

"Oh!"

"Come down for some breakfast."

"I don't want Croissants."

"Phlegm's gone to Gringotts. Mum made bacon sandwiches for breakfast."

Ginny was about to leave when Harry called out, "Where is Ron? And... and where is Hermione? "

She slightly turned and said, "they went to some Muggle place."

"Muggle place?"

"I'll bring your breakfast here. You just go and freshen up. We'll talk then." She left the room, leaving a cloud of flowery smelling air behind. When Harry returned from the bathroom, a plate of heated bacon sandwiches sat on his bedside table and Ginny sat on Ron's bed, her legs crossed at her ankles.

"You were telling something about Ron and Hermione, " said Harry. He took the plate and sat down next to her, chewing on one of the sandwiches.

"They simply said that they would be going out," said Ginny.

"Going out?"

"I think that translates to going on a date."

"Oh!"

"You should have seen mum when they said that."

"What about Ron and Hermione's dating could displease Mrs. Weasley?"

"Oh! No, she wasn't displeased. She held a handkerchief to her eyes while she bid them off. Trust mum to cry on every occasion."

"Do you think she would cry on finding out about us?"

"About us... definitely. It is in fact a very touchy topic."

"Touchy topic?"

"Yeah... with your fate unknown and all that, us has been a touchy topic here, lately," said Ginny. "Especially with that over protective pig." Harry looked at her. He wondered how everything about her brought a warmth in his chest and stomach. He put the plate back on the side table and turned to face her.

"Ginny, " said Harry. "I have been meaning to tell this to you since long. It might have happened much before but the realisation struck me when I was on the run. Ginny, I-" There had been the same blazing look on her face. The look of completely understanding him. Before he could finish saying what he wanted to say, she tugged at his shirt and they kissed. Harry fell on his back on the bed with Ginny on top of him. Her wet hair brushed his cheeks. Out of breath, they broke the kiss. Harry took a breath full of her flowery scent and smiled with a dazed expression.

"I love you too, Harry,' Ginny whispered in his ear. He felt elated.

"I love you, Ginny," Harry whispered and kissed her forehead. They spent the rest of the afternoon together, mostly in each other's arms.
-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n:- Gosh! That took more time than I thought it would. However, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this little episode. Make sure you vote. Do comment your views. I always reply.

~This is Reddywriting, signing off! :)