Chapter 31 - Babysit

Start from the beginning

You giggled at him and nodded your head. "Yes. I am wet." You answered and a sneezed came after that. Kai then looked for his hanky and gave it to you. "Here. Use this."

You smiled sheepishly and took it from his hands. As your hand brushed against him, Kai was dumbfounded when he felt butterflies inside his stomach. You looked at him weirdly and called out his name.

"Kai~" You said. You waved the hanky in front of his face trying to get his attention back. He blinked for a moment and cleared his throat. He was now back to his senses. 

"Uh...s-sorry." He said rubbing his nape. You gently smiled and landed your back on the comfy seat. "It's ok. Can you please drive me home now? I'm not really feeling well." You said weakly.

Kai felt pity so he drove off. In the middle of driving, Kai can't help but to wonder so he began to ask. "Tia...do you mind telling me how did you get wet?" Kai asked and watched you in the corner of his eyes.

You bit your lower lip and think for a moment. 'Maybe it's better if I don't drag him in my current situation' You thought. 

"It's really nothing. I'm just really clumsy so I slipped in the bathroom." You said in excused. Kai frowned and glanced at you then back to the road. "Next time be careful. You might hurt yourself." 

You can feel the sincerity and his eyes were showing how worry he is. You felt sorry. "Hey...sorry for worrying you." You said. Kai was startled when he felt your hand on his. A sudden electricity run through his body causing him to step on the brake.

You squealed of the sudden stopped of the car causing you to bump your head back on the head of the seat. "Oow..." You groaned when your head gone dizzy. 'Good thing I was wearing my seatbelt' You thought.

Kai was still processing as he breathe in heavily. He then finally remembered you. He glanced at you and felt sorry how you massaged your forehead. "T-Tia...a-are you ok?" He stuttered.

You opened an eye and smiled weakly while showing a thumb up. "My head's hurt but I'll be fine."

"Mianhe. Uhm...what can I do to help?" He asked scratching his head. 'What's happening to me?' He thought.

"Just take me home. I think I just need to rest." You said and closed your eyes. He drove again and glanced at you. "I'll just...wake you up then." Kai mumbled when you slowly drifted in your sleep. He shifted his gaze on the road focusing on his driving. 

"Whooh! I'm not feeling this...am I?" He asked himself when his heart won't stopped on pounding. "Aish...Kim Jongin get a hold on yourself."

*                  *                  *

Sehun impatiently kept walking back and forth as he kept calling Kai. Their manager will surely kill them if Kai won't show up. He still needs to rehearse his dance together with Taemin but he's not even around the dorm.

"Ugh...I think I'll throw up anytime soon if he won't stop." Baekhyun mumbled with his eyes half opened. He felt dizzy because of Sehun's doings.

Chanyeol laughed hysterically while clapping his hands.

"Hyungs, there's no time for playing around." Sehun sighed in frustration and sat in between of his hyungs. Baekhyun frowned and began to protest. 

"Of course there is! Having fun is always important!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Yeah! There's always time for it!" Chanyeol added. Sehun was left with no choice but to cover his ears.

"Aish! You're not helping..." Sehun groaned. "Manager hyung will get mad if Kai hyung won't be here. What if he won't let us go out again? I don't want that. I need to see Tia..."