Chapter 9

Name P.O.V.
"Two couples." Max showed his cards.
"Full house." I smirked and took the money from the middle of the table.
"I lost again!!! You have take all my money!" He whinned.
"Shut up!!! Continue play or I will make and your second eye purple!" I shouted and shared new cards.
"I tried to kidnapped you. After which you kicked my ass, why don't you leave?" He asked and gulped down.
"Because when I'm sad, I glamble."
"And why are you sad?"
"Shut up and play!!!"
"Yes, ma'm!!!" He was so scared of me and I was sure he was calling me bitch in his mind.
"You are pathetic."

After some hours of playing, I took my boat and went back to our island. I took all the money of this amature. I was walking at the forest. The humandrills wasn't around. That was completly fine for me. Meanwhile, I went to the river and sat on my rock.... deep breathe.
"So here you are!!!" I heard a mad, annoying voice.
I rolled my eyes. "What do you want, Perona?"
"You break the deal!!!! You are a cheater!!!" The pink ghost shouted in my ear.
I rubbed my ear. "I have no idea what are you talking about! And don't shout in my ear!!!"
"Oh really? Take that!"
One of her stupid ghosts passed through me.
"I am worthless..." I fell on my knees and looked the floor. "Hey! Cut that---..... I am just useless."
She laughed. "Horohorohoro~"
"Oi!!! Go to--.... I'm so sorry for my rudeness..."
"Horohorohoro~"

I'm so sorry!!! I know this is super small :(
I hope you like it and I promise you as better as I can story line.
I'm sorry again!