Chapter 1

Zoro P.O.V.
"Ouch!!! Damn you ghost girl!!! That hurts!!!!"
"Do you think that I want to pass my time as your nurse!!! You should be thank me, not yelling at me!!!" She grumbled in my ear.
"If you have a problem with that then I will tell (F/n) to help me!!!" I glared.
"Forget it!!! She has no idea!!! Now shut up stupid swordman!!!"

At the living room
Name P.O.V.
Oh my God!!! Why were they just shuting up??? They were yelling all the time. I gave to my big brother a glare.
He just ansewred calmy and turned the page of his book.
"What's wrong, little sis?"
"Okay. I understand about your student but why Perona has to stay too."
"She doesn't leave from her own so just let her stay to take care Roronoa." He said.
I crossed my hands. I can do that too and much better from the ghost girl. "But she is annoying."
"I know... both of them are annoying. You have to be patient."
Patient... pfff... but she was passing so much time with him. I boiled.
I stood up from the couch.
"Where are you going?" Mihawk asked me.
"To check why they are yelling." I told him and went upstairs to Zoro's room.

Perona P.O.V.
This idiot was always yelling at me. To tell the truth I liked it to take care of him, especially when (F/n) was the one who cut him. She though that she can win his heart but I wasn't planning to allow it. He is mine.
I wrapped another bandage to his head carefully. He was crossing hands and waited.
"Oi! Did you finish?" He said with his jerk reactions like always. Why he can't to be sweet and fond with me?
"No baaaka!!!" I yelled.
Knoc knoc
We heard the door and Zoro said. "Come in."
Then she opened the door. Tch... she was such a .... grrr... I don't even know how to call her!!!
"Hey!" (F/n) told.
"Hey." Both of us said simply.
"Can you tell me why are you yelling again?"
"She sucks to tend a simple wound." Marimo blamed me again!!!
"You suck!" I shouted.
"Okay... okay... just stop yelling." She turned to the young swordman. "Zoro, are okay? I hope I didn't hurt you deeply?" She said guilty.

Name P.O.V.
I was feeling bad for cut him... and Perona gave me a death look and I returned to her.
"He doesn't need help from the one who hurt him." Ouch!
"I was an accident!" I yelled.
She was passing so much time with him. Tend his wounds, make sure he didn't lost again. I was a little jealous. Zoro and I were passing time together only in training.
From our eyes were popping out thunders but we relaxed for a while when Zoro talked.
"I will take a nap." He layed on his bed and closed his eyes. Perona and I counted with our fingers to three and...... one, two, three... snor. He fell asleep. Zoro was so cute~
I took the blanket and covered him. The ghost girl grabbed my wrist and drag me out of his room.
"Stay away from my teddy!" She whinned.
I laughed at the nickname. "From who?"
"You know! He is mine!"
I smirked. "I don't think so."

Perona P.O.V.
I had to find a way to make her stay away from my teddy. Like me, she didn't want to stay back. Well.... I smirked because in my mind came her weak spot. (F/n) could never said 'no' to that.
"What about a bet?"
She raised an eyebrown surprised and intrested. "What kind of bet?"