He reveled in her responses, her soft pants. Her sounds emboldened him. He slid his fingers through her sex that was moist with her arousal and it made his mind unravel. He kissed her straight down her taut stomach to her soft curl.  When he parted her thighs and draped one over his shoulder, like a delicate flower that blooms, they opened offering herself to him. When he tasted her he fought for control when she sweetly moaned.

With each stroke, she grew wetter and he continued with his delicious torment bringing forth the sweetness of her arousal, her essence. He could taste it and he groaned wanting more of her. Hungrily he devoured her and he watched her back arch and her breasts tremble, she writhed and dug her fingers into the sheets.  He grew hot and his erection got harder he was mesmerized with her release. He rose up above her.

The crushing weight of his body touched hers as he passionately kissed her.
He pulled away and whispered his love for her.
He looked deep into her eyes then parted her thighs with his. He braced himself and spoke softly to her.

"Peach this will hurt only for a bit," he whispered.
Trustingly she looked into his eyes and bit her lip. She nodded gently that she understood.
He lowered his head and kissed her sweetly.
Making love to Evangeline was the realization of countless desires and a thousand lurid dreams. He needed to be inside her more than he needed his next breath.

His lips trailed to her cheeks then to her ears.
There,  the velvety smoothness of his voice calmed her racing heart as he whispered all the things he wanted to do to her. In her mind, a haze of erotic sinful delightful images formed. His tongue darted and licked her ear and ground his hips into her pelvis teasing her. She closed her eyes and whispered his name breathlessly.
He spoke of her sweet arousal that tasted heavenly on his tongue like the delicious nectar of the most beautiful flower. He promised her that he would make it his duty to wake her every morning that way nestled between her thighs lapping away at his own honeycomb.
She whimpered and her breathing became erratic. Her stomach squeezed and her sex pulsed growing wetter. He ground his hips again.

When she turned her lips to his she hungrily took his lips sucked his tongue writhed with him. He couldn't hold off any longer. He positioned himself and pressed softly into her slick folds. He deepened the kiss and hissed as she opened up wider for him. He pressed ever so softly into the barrier of her maidenhead.
She gasped and whimpered. He covered her lips as he pushed further.
He was rewarded with her tight warm sheath. He buried himself to the hilt raining kisses over her face and whispering words of love. When he could not wait anymore he began to move slowly.

His heart swelled as he stared down at her face, so trusting of him passionately returning her caresses as he moved slowly between her thighs. Long, soft, deep thrusts. This was her moment and he made sweet love to her with all the tenderness he could give her. She lovingly surrendered to it. Whispered how much she loved him. How much she wanted him.

Then when he lifted his gaze to look down at her she held his gaze with so much passion and lust.
"I belong to you, I'm yours," she breathed.

With a groan, he took what she offered; capturing her lips against his own, sliding his tongue in at the same time he slipped inside her.

As he continued she got wetter and he felt her slickness, his hips danced with grinding thrusts and soon she joined his sensual rhythm. He caressed her thighs, squeezed her rump and nuzzled her throat with his lips. His muscles rippled and flexed as her fingers caressed his back down to his buttocks. They rested lightly and caressed them as they flexed with each thrust.