~Caught!!!~

Hello my lovelies I would like to introduce you to Adrian St.James.....
Ohhh!!!!I just shiver with the thought of being caught red handed by this guy......
Can you say punish me???..
Any how don't forget to comment and vote....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Arriving home only to find that his father and brother were out of the country sort of dampened his spirits. He wanted to surprise them. He had been away for so long in the military that he was overjoyed when he entered London. Everything changed so much.
The look on Pennifords eyes, his fathers butler was heart warming none the less.

"Your father and brother have went to the wild plains of Africa on an excursion m'lord," he smiled.

"Please, Penniford call me Adrian. You may address me as so. I am simply Adrian." He smiled back.

Penniford nodded.
"As you wish, may I get you anything," he asked.

Shaking his head he chuckled.

"No nothing, I am quite alright."

With another nod he curtly turned away and took his leave.

The rosy cheek Hilda immediately took to the kitchen and prepared him a hot meal. For a brief moment he roamed the halls of his childhood home. He stopped to look at his grandfather's portrait that sat high in a beautiful frame. The profound stern features stared back at him and he had to acknowledge his father and his brother had a slight resemblance to him. Candidly he looked over each image of a family member that passed away.

He turned slightly and continued down the halls. For so long he thought he would never return to this place. But, as his father put it so many times he needed to return and help with the family shipping business, marry and settle down.

He never saw eye to eye in that aspect with his father. He reluctantly returned and to his horror at the beginning of the London season. He would be the easy target of every mother eager to saddle him up with their daughters.
Being a bachelor had its perks.
But as well came with its share of discomforts.

The Marriage Market.

He shivered.

Moments had passed and he found himself before the doors to the family library. Opening the double doors, he walked in and looked around. Slowly he shut the door behind him. The quietness called to him. He found his way to a leather couch and plopped down into it. The long trip home was finally catching up to him. Laying his head back he closed his eyes.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

A brief time had passed, and suddenly the soft click of the window got his attention. Opening his eyes he looked to where the noise came from.
Sitting up slowly he watched as someone climbed in and slid to the floor. Then stood and nearly knocked over an expensive vase. From the looks of the intruder in the dark did not seem harmful because he was small. Leaning to the side table he felt around for the box of matches near it.
Striking the match he immediately lit the oil lamp next to him.
Standing he looked at the petite intruder that faced him now.