Chapter four.

He pulled out the nife and she screamed. She saw the silver blade and couldnt help it. It looked so deadly. Now more then ever, she wished she could escape. It was as if none of this had sunken in until just now and she didnt know what to do. She started shaking and cry as he leaped across the room on top of her. he took the rope that was originally tied around her like a leach, and used it to tie her hand to the bed posts. He reached somewhere and grabbed a roll of duct tape. He violently ripped off a strip and tapped her mouth shut. She wasn't sure why because it seemed like no one was close enough to hear terrified screams anyway. This made her ferious and she thrashed so hard that she began to tear the ropes wrapped tightly around her wrists. When the man realized this he took the very end of the knife blade and slightly peirced her arm.

"If you dont calm down this will get a whole lot bloodier." He spoke through gritted teeth with a deep gravely voice. "I wouldnt want to hurt my little precious."

Sarah cried and screamed, trying to wriggle free but it was useless. He, whoever he was, was so much heavier and stronger then her. Everytime she moved the end of the knife blade went further into her arm. It hurt a lot and only made her angreir and the fire inside began to burn like hell. She was furious. This wasnt going to happen this way. She would ffight back no matter how much he scared her. She stopped moving for only a second. This suprised the man and he eased off a little bit. That tiny little bit was enough to give Sarah the motivation she needed she reered her knee up with as much force as her small body could create. He dropped and rolled to the floor crying out in pain. Sarah was pleased with herself and didnt think about the consequences. When he finally regained his strength he was furious. The held the silver knife with a death grip and there was no way he was letting go. He jumped up onto the bed and reached for the duct tape roll again. this time he sat facing the other end of the bed and taped Sarahs feet together. Once he was finished and satisified with his work he climbed off the bed. He walked to the head of the bed and reached underneath it. Once he grabbed hold of what he needed he walked back to Sarahs feet.He used his knife and tore off the duct tape. Wrapping what sarah thought was a rope around them he tied her feet to the other bed posts. She was know defenseless. Unless.. Maybe she could move her feet around enough to break the ropes tied to her ankles. Doubtful. He knew she was going to go down with a fight so he would be expecting that. Suddenly Sarah realized what he was doing. He was taking off the belt around his pants. He was getting undressed. This could only mean one thing. He was going to rape her.