Chapter three..... the end?

It opens the door. She sees the black mask covering the face. Does it have eyes? The carhart jacket, the dark blue jeans, and the knife. Thats all Sarah could think about is the long silver blade peaking outof the top of its jacket colar. That was the last thing she would see when it was over. That blade and his face. Just the though made her shiver and the hairs on the back of her neck raise. Suddenly he lunged forward and grabbed hold of Sarahs neck. She didnt scream or whine or even cry. She was stunned. He walked her to the back of the bathroom and popped the screen out of the tiny window. He grabbed rope from inside the jacket and tied Sarahs hand together. As he climbed out the window he held on to the rope and then pulled Sarah up. Without getting caught, he walked her to his car. It was parked slightly around the corner. Sarah prayed that someone had would notice but all lunch periods were over and classes had already begun. It was hopless. She had finally realized everything tht was going on. She was being kidnapped. Her life was coming to an end. There was no hope as she was thrown inside the trunk of the car. Parker will be devestated. What about my parents? And Jessica? HOw will she handle this? Sarah gained her voice again and begant to scream but without much effort. She could feel the car speeding down the highway now. Where am i going?

Her back hurts. She lays there silently not seeing anything. It's pitch black. Shes alive. Barely, but alive. Maybe not for much longer. She can hear footsteps. theres a hallway. there must be a door. Finally she sits up and turns her head in the right position. Theres a door and theres light. Those two things have not improved her chance of survival but have given her a sense of clarity. The door is shut and the light is off. As if things werent bad enough already, the darkness is caving in on her and she can hardly breathe.

She hears the footsteps again. This isn't supposed to be like this Sarah thought to herself. She sat on the edge of the bed not daring to move. She was scared for her life. She was supposed to celebrating her third year anniversery with the love of her life but instead she'd been kidnapped and locked in a dark room. It's already been two days so she knows that Parker is worried and looking for her. Just as she stood up to feel around the room, a door opened and a tall brauny figured walked in. Slamming the door behind him the man marched his way to the bed.

"Don't worry," he said, "this will only hurt a little