Chapter 17

Lacey's POV*

"Hey! Wake up, beautiful!" Someone was shaking my shoulders and obviously it was Tyler.

"It's Sunday." I groaned, planting my face in my pillow.

"Yeah, baby!" He sat on my back and jumped up and down.

Jesus Christ, someone's hyper today.

"Tyler! I'm gonna get scoliosis or something!" I attempted to push him off but unfortunately failed to do so. "Get the fuck off!" I growled.

"Someone's cranky..." He got off of my back but I heard his feet touch my carpet as he jumped up and down.

"Someone's high..." I mumbled.

"C'mon! Get up!" He complained, pulling my hair out of my face.

"Sunday is a day which The Lord intended for rest... Amen!" I preached.

"Lacey. Can you please get up?" He whined.

"No." Nobody messes with me on Sundays.

"I swear. I will undress you and carry you out the door and leave you on the street if you do not get up right now!" I just know that he's arms were crossed.

"No you wouldn't." I said.

Just then he pulled the blanket off of my body and pulled off my tank top. My sweatpants were already halfway down my legs when I screamed, "Tyler! Stop! I'm up! I'm up!"

I stood up and pulled up my sweatpants. And then I crouched on the floor to retrieve my tank top and placed it on.

"Now why the HELL do you want, motherfucker?!" I screamed at his smiling face, hands on my hips.

He pulled me up by my waist and spun me around at least three times before placing my dizzy figure on the ground and kissing me. That made me even dizzier.

"That's what I want." He smiled at me.

Did he think I was gonna let this go just because it was an absolutely perfect kiss?! Hell no!

"Holy Christ! You fucking dickhead! You did NOT just wake me up on The Lord's day!!! You dick sucking asshole! Go to hell for ruining the peace of Sunday! I'm sure God Almighty is smiling down at me right now cheering me on! How DARE you?! Go confess! Right now! And don't even think about taking me along with you because I am gonna go back to bed right this fucking instant!"

I turned and face planted on my pillow, and belly flopped on the bed, not caring when I felt my butt slightly jiggle.

"Lacey-" Tyler started.

"No! Go! Right now! Go to the parish and tell the priest you ruined God's day! Confess, you sinful sinner!" I yelled through the pillow.

I heard his footsteps going- not towards the door- but here! He rolled my body, making me face the ceiling, fixed my hair out of my face, and gave me a quick peck on the mouth.

I was about to shout a full on sermon when he stood up with his hands in the air and said, "I'm going! I'm going! Geez! I'll be back after confession!"

He walked towards the door and left, leaving me in my peaceful room of peace. Finally. I settled in a more comfortable position in bed but then I heard the door creak open.

I turned to see Tyler's head poking in.

"By the way, you look sexy with your bed hair. I'll see you lat-" he didn't finish his sentence because I threw one of my pillows straight on his face. Booya! Bull's eye!

"Confess!" I pointed at the door and he nodded with a laugh and walked away.

Never have I thought I would even think this, but I hope that boy does not come back.