Hey! Everybody's here! Let's get started!!!

Start from the beginning

"I see... So, what are we then?"

"Um... I'm not sure..."

"You guys are boyfriend and girlfriend!" interupted Kankuro and Temari.

"Hey! You were listening in on our conversation! You losers!" I shouted, getting attention from some of the other people here.

"Be quiet!" hissed Kankuro.

"Yeah, we don't wana cause attention. It'd be better to keep the fact that the 2 of you are Jinchuuriki a secret." Temari hissed/whispered.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I waved it off, some people were still looking so I glared at them, they turned away quickly. Except one guy, who just smirked. He had white/silver/gray hair with glasses.

Gaara stiffened up next to me when the guy stood and walked over, he stood in front of me, I had to look up and look him in the face, he was a little tall. He took my hand and kissed it,"I am Kabuto(I think that's how you spell it but I'm not sure) it is a pleasure to meet you, my lady."

I snatched my hand back,"Yuuki." I lied.

"Nice to meet you, Yuuki."

"Right." I muttered.

"So, you are from the Village Hidden in the Sand, huh?"

"Yes."

"How long have you been a Genin?"

"Long enough to know a few tricks."

"Of course, don't want too much to the enemy, right?"

I nodded stiffly, this guy gives me a bad feeling.

"Well, if I share some stuff with you, would you be willing to share stuff about yourself?"

I shook my head,"Sorry, but no."

"I'm-" Kankuro started but was cut off by Kabuto

"Kankuro, a pupet master, your sensei is Baki, your team has done A classed missions and these are your siblings, Temari and younger brother Gaara."

I smirked,"Know alot about us, do you?"

"Well, them, but for some reason, I don't have any info on you... Now, why is that?"

I shrugged,"I'm hard to find out. I am a ninja after all, I like my life private."

"I see..."

The doors opened and in entered Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto along with some other begining Genin.

I smiled at them and they smiled back, except Sasuke and the others.

"Do you know them?" Kabuto asked.

"Somewhat." I walked over to them and gave them a group hug thingy, where I hissed quietly in their ears,"Don't let anyone know anything about me. Say you only vaguley know me is all, got it?"

They nodded once and I let go, going back to my group.

Gaara took my hand in his as I stood beside him.

A few minutes later, they called us into another room and we took our seats.

Some guy started by saying his name, what we were doing, yada yada yada. I didn't bother listening about himself. I focused on what we were doing. Apparently, we had to take an actual test and we couldn't cheat, there were people all around the room, sitting in chairs. And when I say all around the room, I do mean all around the room. They were all lined up on the walls.

They handed out the test and I studied it. With these questions, they should have encouraged us to cheat, these questions were pretty hard! Then again, I didn't have much training... OOOHHH!!! There's a question I DEFINATELY know! It said, what is a Jinchuuriki exactly, include details of it and what they can do.

I answered, 'A Jinchuuriki is a being like ourselves but with a tailed beast locked inside using a special jutsu that usually ends up killing the person using it. The person the beast is locked inside can use the beast chakra and whatever abilities the beast may contain, depending on the tailed demon itself.'

I ever so slyly, opened my canteen and the water seeped out so thin and slowly it couldn't be seen. I saw a guy who was jotting down the answers and my water made its way over, half of it went to his head while the other went to his paper,"Water Control." I whispered. and my water went into his ears and he went limp. No, he's not dead, just under my control thanks to my water and since the human body is mostly made up of water, mixed with my special one, I can control the whole body. The other half of my water pressed against the paper, not exactly wetting it, just printing the words.

I then called it back and it wrote the answers on next to me, quickly copied them down as my water was forming the words. I called the other half of my water and sent it back into its canteen.

Well, that was too easy...

I waited for everyone else to finish.

Gaara was using hs sand eye jutsu while Kankuro and Temari were doing... I don't know, something else. They were at the other end of the table for some odd reason.

We waited. Then time was called, and they said that there was going to be another test and that it would be even harder than this one and that if anyone thought they couldn't take it, to raise their hand and give now, because there was no turning back.

People left and I saw Naruto's hand go up.

He said that he wasn't giving up and to bring it on.

The the dude announced that we passed our first examine and that the 2nd test was if we would stay and try.

Phew... I passed the 1st test! WHOOT WHOOT! Now for the 2nd... WISH ME LUCK!!!