Chapter Four

"Beauty," He placed the book in his hand back on the shelf, "What are you doing here? I thought you had to work this morning." He walked closer to her.

She was at a lost for words because she didn't expect to see him after last night. She had never been this flabbergasted around a man. She stared into his honey colored eyes feeling as if he could see the depths of her soul.  She took time out to notice how good he looked in casual clothes. He could wrap newspaper around his body and still be sexy as hell.

"Beauty came here to work on our computer software. She wanted to know where the bathroom was located." Jeff said saving the day.

"Beauty and brains. I like that." Dray flashed a panty dropping smile.

Jeff stood in the background watching Dray and Kara. He could see the attraction from a mile a way. At this rate a blind man could see the attraction. This was going to be interesting and Jeff couldn't wait to see how all this was going to play out.

"Well I will let you two talk." Jeff smirked and walked off.

Kara stood rooted in the same spot as Dray looked down at her. She nervously ran her hands down the sides of her skinny jeans. Normally she would tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, but today she had it piled onto of her head in a loose knot.

"So I take that you are IT specialist?" He rose brow.

"Yeah you can say that. What are you doing here?" She folded her arms across her chest.

"I actually came to get some books on business. I'm a proud nerd at heart. I love to stay on top of my game. That's something I pride myself on at Maxwell Industries."

"Oh well I could recommend a few books. In fact I have few books at my condo that you maybe interested in." She smiled shyly.

Dray rubbed his hand across his goatee and study Beauty. There was something so mysterious about her. That pulled him so. He really didn't know if that were a good thing or a bad thing, but however he wasn't going to question it right now.

"I may have to take you up on that offer. In the meantime I would like for you to do me a favor."

"What might that be?" Kara asked.

"Spend the rest of the day with me. You know I'm not going to take no for an answer." Her touched her cheek.

Kara bit on her bottom lip, mulling it over. There really was no harm in having a little fun. She looked at him and decided why the hell not. "Okay give me a few and we can head out."

"Okay."

Kara walked around him in search of Jeff. She found him at the computer doing what she was supposed to be doing. He looked up when he saw her approaching. He had a knowing grin on his handsome face. 

"Girlllll if you don't hope on that tall stallion and ride him like you on a rodeo, you better." He fanned dramatically.

"Jeff, now is not the time. Listen can you cover for me the rest of the day?" She asked looking back over her shoulder to make sure Dray wasn't walking up.

"For?" Jeff folded his arms.

"Dray wants to spend the rest of the day with me and I agreed."

"Excuse me...you," he pointed at Kara in surprise, "You actually going somewhere other than here and Classy Escorts, with a fine and sexy ass man."

"Jeff...." She warned.

"You better at least get a damn kiss because you and I both know you ain't about give it up." He rolled his eyes.