Ditto

ANDYS POV

Me and Ash went and sat back down, and just waited for them to come out.

I was distracted watching tv when Angel came out of the bathroom, she had stopped crying but had make up all down her face.

"Andy? Do you have a jumper Em can wear? "

"Course." I got up and gave her my black BVB hoodie, i know it will be huge of her because it fits me. Angel took my jumper ang got a pair of leggings and socks for Emi, she then returned to the bathroom. I sighed and went and sat back down between Ash and CC.

Ash didnt speak, he just put his hand on my. I knew he was as worried about Angel as i was about Emilee.

We sat there for about 20minutes before we heard the bathroom door lock click open, Angel walked out first, and behind her - grasping her hand like her life depended on it - was Emilee. It almost brought tears to my eyes to see how weak she looked, i could tell even - from this distance - that she was shaking. Just as i thought about goinf to her, Angel spoke at me, not to me, at me.

"Andy, can i talk to you please?" for once in my life, i felt scared of a girl. A 5 foot, 90 pound girl. She noticed Ashleys face and smiled down at him.

"Im fine, i promise. She just needed me, thats all. I tjust upset me that she-" She was cut off by Em squeezing her hand.

Her face went white when she realised she had almost toled us all what had happened, i wish she had. She mouthed sorry to Em and let go of her hand. Emilee let go of Angel and looked around the room, and who did she run to? Straight into the arms of Jake Pitts.

"Hey, its okay, its okay." He soothed as she began to cry again on his chest.

It killed me to have to watch them like that, it should be me.

"Andy." Angle said, i turned and followed her to the bathroom.

*

*

*

*

*

*

EMILEES POV

Jake was closest to me out of all the guys, other than Andy. Jake felt like a long lost brother, i could tell him anything, and it would go no further. So i ran to him, i didnt care how Andy felt, i was hurt, so i went to Jake.

He tried to soothe me, but it didnt work.

Andy went into the bathroom behind Angel, walking like a lost dog, tail between its legs.

I stopped crying and sat up opposite Jake.

"You okay? You can tell me anything you know, you name it, ive lived it."

I am going to tell Jake, i could trust him. I wanted to tell all the guys, but i knew it would get round to Andy eventually, and i think i want to tell him that myself.

I leaned close into Jakes ear.

" Swear you wont tell anyone?"

"Promise." He said holding up his pinky finger, a small smile slipped my lips as i put my pinky to his.

"Jake, about an hour ago, i cut myself for the first time." His smile faded and his face went white. The other guys looked at him, obviously wondering what i could possibly have done  - said - to shock him like that.

I lay back against his chest and he gently put his arms around my shoulders and kised the top of my head.

"I love you Jake, in a brotherly kind of way." I said, trying to cheer him up.

"Ditto." He smiled at me. It worked.

(A/N GUYS! IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. I TRY TO STAY A CHAPTER AHEAD BUT HAD TO FINISH THE ENDING TO THIS. WEVE ALMOST HIT 1000 READS, HOPEFULLY THISLL BE THE PART TO GET THERE!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! <3 aND THIS PART IS DEDICATED TO BeautifulBlasphemer FOR ENCOURAGING ME TO CARRY ON WRITING AND BEING ONE OF MY FIRST EVER READERS!!<3  )