Outburst

Now I'm really sure about it, these kids are really weird; I mean Tetsuya called me my name because it's fun! My face is scary, 190 cm, have weird eyebrows as Atsushi commented, and I always scare kids around me, so how are these brats fine with me?!. Thinking about this babysitting issue; I have a year ahead of me, which means I'll probably lose my sanity.

Tetsuya was still clinging to my hand, and giving me a small smile. Seijuro looked like he was going to burst out of anger in any minute now.

"U-um Seijuro, What wrong? I mean... Why are you glaring at me?" This kid is really scary.

"Sei-chin?" Atsushi looked at the shorter one while tilting his head.

"You didn't answer my question!" His aura was intimating, it was murderous.

"Question?" I looked at him confusedly, in the end I received a death glare. "Do I have to spell it for you to remember? The sweets! S.W.E.E.T.S." "Oh! You reminded me of something! Do you have a kitchen somewhere nearby in this mansion."

"What does that have to do with sweets?" Shintaro looked at me as he desperately clung my sleeve, he blushed slightly when my attention was on him. I let out a chuckled, and patted the green head, then looked at him softly.

"You'll now about that soon enough if you guys led me to the kitchen" The chibis glanced to each other, and then to Seijuro. The reddish brat looked at them once again, after that it was directed to me. It was like as if they were talking through eye contacts, and I was impressed by the strong bond they had. I snapped out my dream land when he confirmed that it was okay, with a nod.

"Yosh! Then lead the way" I said in a joyful tone

It seems that we have arrived to our destination, the kitchen was full of surprises, a word can describe what I have seen; it was majestic. The room was awfully huge, much bigger than my bedroom. My jaw was left hanging in the air, the kids saw like I'm an outer space creature. "Is this the first time you have seen a kitchen- nanodayo" Midorima commented on my behaviour. "Eh? Really, really, really, well here you cook some kind of dishes- ssu" Kise said with sparkling eyes, and I know that much little dude. "Huh? Were you that poor that you couldn't afford a kitchen" Daiki rolled his eyes, "poor you, Taiga-kun" Tetsuya added, thank you buddy; I really don't want your pity. "That's why I hate commoners" Seijuro said that with a disgusted tone and sorry that I'm a commoner. "I don't care about that, I'm hungry~ I want sweets~" said the little titan, and I smile at him. And everybody noticed the smile and looked at me.

I cleared my throat "that's why we came here" I looked at them, they glanced at me. I waited a few seconds for the earthquake to happen; then I put my fingers in the poor ear and 3...2...1...

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH?!"

It seems like I have memorised their behaviours or something.

"We will cook? But my clothes will get dirty!NO, NO, NO-ssu" Ryouta whined and I sighed

"Don't be ridiculous; that's the maids work-nanodayo" What luxury your living in, seriously.

"Bakagami! Don't kid with me, this is a woman's job!" Daiki, so you have a problem with that and not with cooking itself... your one of a kind, you know that?

"That's too troublesome~" Didn't you say that you want sweets?! C'mon man, I mean kid.

"How dare you say that" Seijuro glared beyond a death glare.

"I don't know how to cook? Is that okay" Tetsuya, you don't have something against cooking, huh? Seriously you're an angel, oh man you're the most bearable brat out of the damn nagging group.

Their voices are starting to get louder and it muted my ear. The kids gibbering started to get out of control.

I breathed, cleared my throat again, and then in a loud voice "Shuuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuup"

The GoM froze like statues, and the one who broke the silence was Ryouta "S-sorry...Taiga-chii... I-I'm s-s-sorr-... UWAAAAAAAAHHH...SORRY TAIGA-CHII, DON'T HATE ME, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME-SSU" Oh, shoot. Now I've done it, the next one was Tetsuya, he looked at me with teary eyes while shivering (not clinging to my arm like he always does), and muttered in low unheard voice "...I'm sorry..." and the other looked shocked except for Shintaro who was surpassing himself to cry. Seijuro couldn't glare at me, he just met my eyes then dodged it with worry that tanted his pale face. Well, Daiki was still frozen and Atsushi broke out of it; he was still like his old lazy self.

When I sighed and was ready to apologize, everybody flinched. Now I know something that's really important, and that's: I'm doomed, really doomed. I felt like crap, for having a feeling that in any time I'll be fired, and another one that surprised me...it was guiltiness. I reached my hand to pat Ryouta's head, but once the kid spotted it, he dodged the hand while looking scared. He backed away and Tetsuya did the same, it was clearly that all of the kids were distancing themselves away from me.

It pained me when I looked at the scene, I mean I was fine with the other kids doing that, because they were wary of me since the beginning, but now Ryouta and Tetsuya were acting the same. The next thing that I did was easy. I sat on the ground and they looked frightened, even that red midget; I hated myself for shouting, guiltiness haunted me again. As they backed away more, I did the same thing, but leaned my back to and on the wardrobe of the kitchen. In which it was a strange action to the kids, I dug my head in my forearm, and making my knees near my arms; so my forearm can rest on it. I glanced at the kids, in a way that they can't see my eyes. As I suspected they were confused, then I have let out a small chuckle; and heard Daiki says "hey guys' he seems really retarded, maybe the guy even has a screw loose inside his head too" "...that's not a nice way to say it..." Tetsuya backed up me again... in some way he also replied hesitantly... there's another throb that pierced my heart with pain ... "Why should he be our babysitter"... I think it was Akashi's son said that... Ryouta was glancing at me to say something, but then stops midway...

I've had enough of this crap.

But it all changed when I felt a pat on my head, I looked up and said "Ryo-" I widened my eyes when I looked at the kid that wasn't 'Ryouta' "... Are you comforting me ...Atsushi?" It was an unexpected action from him "Does your stomach hurt, Tai-chin?" he looked at me with his head tilted. He called me in a weird nickname, but I didn't know that a smile found its way to my face

"You're not scared of me?"

"My mom and dad use the same tone to talk to each other, and to me too; but with a much uglier faces. I mean you were not angry, and you didn't use an ugly face to say 'shut up'. But just raised up your voice a little, and Ryou-chin's whine is much louder than yours" Atsushi explained it lazily.

"... That's the first time I heard you talk too much..."

"You had it rough there, I mean your parents thing...little guy....You-" I was interrupted by another surprising action that belongs to the same kid that patted my hair.

He held my face with his two tiny hands and said "Does your stomach hurt you too much that you're crying?"

Before I knew salt drops of water began to roll out of my eyes...