chapter 1: What the hell?!

"What did I do to deserve this?"

It was just a normal day for me, an ordinary student who goes to an average school...Soooooo, how come I, kagami Taiga, who can't even handle dogs' right, is cornered by two muscular oversized shady men who exactly look like bodyguards wearing black suits in American movies. The poor me was tackled by them and lost my conscious, then I opened my eyes to find myself in a high class chamber... I think, well it looked like one. There was this guy in front of me who had a bright red hair color, his eyes were so cold, that it send a chill over my spine. I stared at him for a while and he was doing the same thing, it was really awkward. To grasp the situation, I tried to remember what happened earlier, I was on my way to school like normal students would do, but instead I was kidnapped. Yeah so I was kidnapped... kidnapped... IT'S A FREAKING CRIME AND WHO KIDNAPPS SOMEONE IN BROAD DAY LIGHT, SO EXUESE MEEEEE.

"So, you're .... Kagami Taiga, I assume" the reddish guy spoke as he stared at me as if I was lower than a dog, it made me furious. But, I know it's not wise to get mad at the man.

"A-Ah, yeah ... I'm kagami Taiga, so what business do you have with me..." cold sweat began to roll on my face, the man turned his back on me and spurted a sentence that left my mouth hanging in the air.

"From today on, you're going to be a babysitter that will take care of six kids known as the kiseki no sedai"

A vein suddenly popped on my face and I accidently blurted out something "YO, BUDDY, HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! I'VE BEEN QUITE FOR A WHILE, BUT YOU TOOK IT SO FAR.FIRST YOU GO ON AND KIDNAPP ME CASUALLY, AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING I'M GOING TO BE A FREAKING BABYSITER"

"CALM DOWN, it's your debt! As I have seen, you're just a mere high schooler, so how in the world will you clear your debt."

I widen my eyes as my ears picked up the word "debt", exactly what trouble am I in..... I let out a sigh and I want to die

"U-um.... What do you mean by debt? And.... Who the he-err... Are you?" I told him, the man just looked at me for a second then started to walk right and front, then he said

"Young man, your father owned me money and its 1 million dollars, but now he's dead for about 3 years am I right?"

"Well yeah, wait.....My father debt is about 1 million dollars you say! How in the world can I pay that?"

The shark loaner, I assumed he's one of them, glanced to my side then smiled "In the end I'm not much of mean person so you just have to sign a contract that is to take care of the kiseki no sedai for a year, then you're free"

"I don't have much of a choice, do I?"

"No you don't, so do you want to pay or work? It's up to you"

"I give up, give me the contract I'll sign it" I sighed as I heard those words coming out of my mouth, can't I just commit suicide instead of doing all of this crap, and another one came.

So here I am in front of a luxurious and gigantic house; the kids who I'm going to take care of and the known kiseki no sedai were living in the same damn house. I was told that their parents didn't have time to take care of them, so I'm here as their babysitter to put their mama and papa's minds clear out of worry. Actually it sucks, I don't have an experience toward infants, but I have in household chores. By the way, the name of the kidnapper was Akashi something, and he told me to take care of his baby son. And now I'm standing in front of the dam- lovely kids, they stared and I stared back, they whispered and I was on verge of crying, the first kid had yellow here and started to look at me up and down as if he's studying me, and at last he said " U-um, onii-chan who are you?"

I gulped as if I was in an interview, because my life is on the line because of that damn Akashi; and lastly I gathered my courage and said "Oh me, I'm going to be your babysitter from today on" I

"What a fake smile" a kid with a familiar red head interrupted me.

That kid... I want to smack the crap out of him, a vein popped "hmm... you must be Akashi's son, wait what was your name"

"You're our baby sitter and you don't know our names" a brat with a green hair said that, "you're disqualified to be our babysitter hahahaha" and now a child with a navy blue blabbed out, "Boring, I want to eat, give me cake double eyebrow-san" a purple titan kid said that aloud.... Wait did he just comment on my eyebrows, hehe someday I'm gonna kill all these brats.... Yeah...someday I'll do it.

I clapped my hand twice thrice till their attention was on me, "kids, now listen to me! I'm going to be you're babysitter from today on just like I said, the name's Kagami Taiga like it or not! Now introduce yourselves"

"I'll start me, me, me, me, me, please choose me"

"Ok, chill out buddy so what your name yellowy one"

"My name is Kise Ryouta, nice to meet you, and I'm not yellowish-ssu" He first pouted, then winked at me, seriously a kid that winks that's a first for me.

"NEXT"

"Aomine Daiki is the name." his image fits with his name, huh? Ao (blue)

"Midorima Shintaro, what your sign?" This kid is quite weird, holding a yellow bunny in his hands "zodiac? It's Leo"

"Muraskibara Atsushi" purple fits his image really well, I mean by being lazy.

"I am Akashi seijuro, your head so high" he pulls out scissors, this kid is really creepy...hmm...wait "don't tell me you're Akashi's son!"

"Yes, do you know my father? Akashi Keijuro? The kid was surprised

"Well he assigned me as your babysitter, anyway forget about that. So that's the last one I assume...wait weren't you guys six?"

"Yes we are six including me, I am kuroko tetsuya pleased to meet you" one popped out from nowhere with light blue hair colour; I blinked one, twice, and thrice and let out a shriek "who? When? The hell? ...*calming down* Ah, sorry about that, so you're the sixth one, you scared me appearing suddenly like that"

"But I was here since the beginning" the kid looked at me innocently, the thought that hit me was that these kids are honestly weird... "Then I'm really sorry for not noticing you" I ruffled kuroko's hair and smiled softly at him, the kid looked at me and said while smiling happily "you are strange"

And Aomine added "He's also creepy smiling to himself before the introducing happed!"

That did it, these kids are annoying, rude, stupid, harsh, and they don't respect someone older than themselves I mumbled "What did I do to deserve this?"