First day

It was barely my first day and I messed things up.

I was monitored by Akashi's father, it had an eerie touch on me and in other words I can say it was spooky.*sigh* I should calm down in these situation and gather my thoughts; I have to act like an adult (btw I'm sixteen years old), and you know its just dealing with kids so its not a big deal. And this was my mistake. Thinking again...how can I get on their good side? Lets see ... hmm... I got it! I should start using their given names, and the first one should be...Akashi's son, to show that prideful father that I can handle his kid and the others well, then I'll get a ticket to freedom. I am a genius, why didn't I think of that; I crouched down in front of Akashi who was talking to....Kuro..ko, yeah Kuroko and Midorima. His name was easy to remember because it also represented his hair color. I drew a big smile on my face and said NICELY "Hey there, Seijuro! What's up? Do you have any games that you want to play with me with your fellas?" I didn't expect him to blurt that as an answer at all.

"Yuck, seriously who in the whole world gave you the permission to utter my forename, EXCUESE ME!" he said that in an arrogant tone and gave a striking high and might pose that scream 'I'm the king'

EXCUSE ME YOU SAY! THAT'S MY LINE YOU DAMN BRAT, this line was screaming in my head and i nearly smacked the kid, but i restrained myself.

"Isn't that your job, you should be have known about our liking- nanodayo" Midorima said that while pushing his glasses with his tiny fingers, and puffing his little cheeks while placing his other arm on his hip, his cheeks grew redder than a tomato. 'Ah, ah, he's a tsundere, huh?'

"I don't mind you calling by my first name, call me Ryouta, or Ryou-chan! I don't have any problems with that-ssu" the yellowy one commented, he's really too hyper active; I mean jumping all around like a happy little pup. It's not like I mind it though.

"what a loser, Tetsu lets go before we catch his wimpy germs. I don't want him to call my name with his nasty mouth" said Aomine as he sighed, "Eh? But I don't mind him calling me though, I don't find him that displeasing" Kuroko replied. Ah, thanks Kuroko... was it? For the umm...kind... of back up, or support. I'll never forget this at all.

I'm tired of this crap~

"I'm hungry, I want sweets, cookies, candies~ so boring ~" the lazy kid was yearning and craving for sweets, huh? And I'm on verge of dying, it's quite funny now thinking about how I ended up in this mess, so I should just write a will and that's it. The purple titan is yearning for sweets, and I'm for hope. Well if that-... wait... sweets.... I found my hope!

I grabbed the lazy brat from his armpit, and then wailed him up to rest on my arm; close to my face; the kid was quite surprised as he snapped out of his reverie, he just said "eh? Huh? Wha-" "Atsushi, was it? Did you say sweets, cake, and whatsoever from its family?! You like them?"

The poor kid just nodded in astonishment, as the others looked at me with a same face. Seijuro stepped up while being wary of me, he said "So , what is the big idea here,? You looked as if you just survived from something awful, and what does sweets have connection with it?" The kids started to gang up at me, Daiki started kicking me, and Seijuro was commanding them on what to do; while Kise was throwing punches while closing his eyes, and at the end I gave up and fell down. Atsushi was sitting on my laps as he was looking at his mates, oh Shintaro and Tetsuya were watching from side-lines.

"So, now state your business!" he said it proudly while threatening me with a scissor that it will make me blind instantly if I don't make an action.

"W- Whoa chill out there little buddy, and liste- OW,OW,OW,OW,OW, OUCH stop kicking me Daiki"

"Don't call me Daiki with your filthy mouth"

"Ugh, just calm down a little bit...what did... huh? sobbi- Kise! Why are you crying?" everybody stares turned to see Kise's face.

Kise just sobbed at first for a few seconds, but when all of the GoM started gathered around him. Even Atsushi, the lazy purplish one did too.

Its the end! what should i do? Now I'm really dead, where should I dig my grave? As the chibis started to hover around him, Seijuro asked Kise while giving me a death glare "Ryouta why are you crying? Are you hurt? Or did the new babysitter hurt you?"

HEY, HEY, HEY, KID! CUT ME SOME SLACK WILL YOU?!

"H-he....d-daichii....uwaaaaaaaaaah" as you can see he started to cry again, but why did he mention Daiki's name. That's awfully strange.

"Eh? What did I do?" the ganguro kid looked at his sobbing friend with a question mark on his face.

"Then it's not the fault of the new one but Dai-chins~ Dai-chin is a bad boy~" said Atsushi lazily...I sighed and stood up. Kise's eyes widened, then his crying...well was a mess. He started rolling over like a new born baby, and his eyes became a bloody one because of the crying. At the end, he startedto cough... and it was strong...The GoM panicked.

"Ryouta- kun will die" Tetsuya's skin paled more than his paled skin can handle.

"What should we do nanodayo" the green one started to roam in circle."Noooooo Ryouta Don't die" Daiki started to cry as well. Well for the rest, they just wanted to calm him down but couldn't. And as for me, I just looked around the room to find some water, when I found did. I carried Ryouta on my arm, he rested his head on my chest and began clinging to it with his tiny hand.

He coughed for once then I gave him the water to drink, I felt that Daiki was punching me while seijuro was...curs- ah no he was just glaring at me... I think. I felt a few clings on my chest, then Kise's eyes were glittering with satisfaction. He said "I feel better now-ssu" like a puppy who was waiting for his owner. He hugged me. OK, now... I know that everybody was glaring at me except the purplish and the teal one. Tetsuya kept cling to my right leg to sit. As I did what the pale boy wanted me to do, Daiki charged, then kicked me for the millionth time, and hugged Kise while saying sorry.

"So why were you crying?" I looked at Kise who was quiet at first, but then decided to talk.

"Y-you won't call me Ryouta, but you called the others by their first name" he said that while looking down. The others gasped at the puppy eyes of his that it started to become teary, AGAIN. "Is that why you cried?" I said it to Kise calmly trying to not lose my nerve for scaring the crap out of me. He nodded, then for the... I don't know how many times, I sighed and he flinched. I looked at him and then said "So it's my fault? And your sad because of that" he didn't response to me. I just moved my hands and ruffled his head like a puppy that was dejected , not that I am good with them. And I finally said while smiling "I'm really sorry for that Ryouta, I didn't know that I caused harm towards yous. So, will you forgive me, please?" i place him next to Daiki on the floor

Ki-...Ryouta nodded while smiling. The kid was really amusing, I can say that he was innocent.

"Ah it's the first real smile, and not the fake one" everyone blurted, Kise ran and hugged me and Tetsuya did the same to my arm. They looked happy for a reason...but... what was it... who cares as long as everything went well

Ryouta was fidgeting in his place, until I asked him "what's wrong Ryouta?" it also gained the attention of the brats to me and the yellowy one

"U-um...."

"What's up? Speak up, I can't hear you if you whisper"

Ryouta clenched his hands, then blurted in a loud voice "Can I call you tai-chi! ..... *in a low voice*if that's okay with you"

"Huh? ... It's okay...I think..." it was really surprising, i really didnt expext him to get familiar with me, and its only the first day "then I'll call you Taiga-kun" said Tetsuya...his eyes were sparkling, I know that Ryouta was the friendly type but didn't know that Tetsuya was. "Well I don't mind, but why so suddenly?" I chuckled as I ruffled his hair. "Yes, that's right Tetsuya why should you call him by his forename?" seijuro looked at his friend with a confused look, the he replied

"Because it's fun!"

"HOW SO?" everyone screamed including me except for Ryouta and Tetsuya who just kept giggling.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! IT WAS REALLY FUN TYPING THIS STORY! Please tell me your opinions and thanks for the previous comments !