Patching Up

Hi there! I was really happy when i received the comments and thanks arigatou gozaimasu DESU~

Hoe you like the 4th chapter~

ENJOY~

...........................................................................................................................................................................

He held my face with his two tiny hands and said "Does your stomach hurt you too much that you're crying?"

Before I knew salt drops of water began to roll out of my eyes...

I couldn't stop my tears from falling, I really didn't know what was wrong with me. It's like my bottled feeling started to scream out, when Atsushi patted me. It was strange to find a kid's hand so warm.....What a mysterious feelings.

"Kaga-chin? What's wrong? Is it your stomach that hurts or is it your head~?" said Atsushi worriedly, he made an effort to make a worried face, but It was just for a moment.

I didn't know when did I smile, but the thing I knew was I liked this kid.

"You know, my stomach now really, really hurts? Ow! It hurts! But the magical touch from Atsushi's little palm made the pain go fly away"

"Eh? Really? So now you're fine now? ~" Atsushi made a relieved face for a second, the kid was amusing

"I'm fine! Look I'm smiling!" It seemed that I was grinning like a cat. I stood up then faced the kids, but ... it was the same old action. And now I should act like Ryouta... To turn the tables... but not that much. I breathed and exhaled, now in a clear voice.

"Yosh! Minna! Now all of you sit in a circle!" motioning my fingers, but as usual I will not have it my way, will I?

"I don't want to do that, it's so lame!" Daiki blurted out in an annoyed voice

"That's right-nanodayo"

When Akashi's son wanted to talk, I cut him off "Unfortunately, you guys complained about how I am not prepared, right? So now I have done what you wanted" I said that with a smirk on my face. The kids were glaring at me daggers. But they couldn't reply, and they did what I ordered for once...oooh it felt soooooooooooo great. I was slightly worried about Ryouta and Tetsuya who were still looking sad and shocked.

At another place, but at the same time....

"Told you the kid is amazing"

"But are you really alright with it?"

"Oh? About the little tiger that is handling or babysitting to be exact, our kids? Yeah it's cool"

"Hahaha! I see where you are going, he cut of your son! That's a first! Normally babysitters can't even talk to them like that."

"Well lets see if he can handle the next obstacles well, and the ones in the near future"

"That will prove if he's qualified or not! And if he's really that man's son"

Returning to the kitchen scene...

"Okay, now hear me well! We will bake a rainbow roll cake"

"Huh? Rainbow Roll cake? Is that even possible" Daiki said. Everyone gave the same wondering look, except for Atsushi.

"I saw it once in cake shops? It's really delicious.... But can we do it in home? ~" the titan was drooling as he seemed to remember its taste.

"I have the same question, too-nanodayo"

"Well it's possible if you guys are willing to cooperate. Instead of sitting and sipping tea like old people do, lets go and have some fun.

The only two who didn't participated in the conversation were Tetsuya and Ryouta. Well, I can't cry over spilled milk. Right? Everybody didn't want to do this activity, but well.....I kind of forced them...