Note.

ALBERTNK.

Hello again citizens of earth. It is with mixed emotions that I announce that this story has come to an end. I'm elated because I successfully finished before the August Wattys deadline, meaning i'll have ample time to edit and polish before the #JustwriteIt September deadline. I also have to look into prepping book 2 of my ongoing series PRIMORDIAL:II for result day.

I took the pledge and I have fulfilled it; the wattpad elders must approve of my actions thus far (except the ambiguous ending. I chose to leave the ending open to every readers imagination, rather than suddenly tieing up loose ends; that would just be too "and they lived happily ever after" like.

How did you like the story?

What do you think happened?

All that reader author interaction, comment and I'll reply. I'm literally looking at my phone and waiting for the replies (I have nothing better to do.)

No need for any panic; I'll be releasing three more parts:

-an interview with the Cyra and Lupa,

- a collection of music played during the story; which isn't much anyway. I might include other songs I think Cyra and Lupa might have enjoyed.

-A short text block from another surprise character and

-Maybe a deleted scene? I'm looking foward to this most of all.

All in all I enjoyed taking the pledge and writing this story; I hope I at least got to ten thousand words.

Thank you to everyone who has read this story and to all those who continually read my work, answering my WhatsApp messages and asking me the relevant questions I forget to answer in my writing, and offering their brutal honesty at every turn.

@temiagoro you are awesome.

If you want to check out any other work by me; SCEPTRE:I and PRIMORDIAL:I, the two books of the Eterna Duology
{again I know; nobody writes just two books in a series, deal with it : )}

Thanks for your time; I intend to take more so be ready.

Cheers.