Authors Note

ALBERTNK.

Hello Citizens of planet earth. I just wanted to put in a few good words.

-I have no idea how short a short story should be but compared to everything else I write this I'd characterise a short story. I started this story cus I felt the idea nibbling at my mind and grasped unto it. I would normally build on the idea and create a universe and whatnot but I decided to instead write a story for the 2015 Wattys. Maybe I can win, maybe not; but I'll still be proud of my creative output.

-As I went through the post on Wattys this year I saw the #JustwriteIt challenge and seeing as it correlates with what I planned to do (finish the book by September 30) I intend to take the pledge.

So enjoy the rest of the book. Tell your friends. Vote, comment, share, listen to the music on the side, the soundcloud audio is just awesome.

Cheers

ALBERTNK

P.S: The image is a book I got by NanoWriMo authors Chris Baty, Lindsey Grant and Tavia Stewart-Sreit. It has helped me plan a book I intend to begin writing once my plate is cleared. (Shh.)

Also the audio is only available to android app users for now so if you're feeling adventurous> get them  OR if you already even have the songs> you my dear sir//madam are awesome. mentioned

Check out my other books in the Eterna Duology; SCEPTRE: I and PRIMORDIAL: II. (I know a duologue, why not write three, life is full of disappointments. LOL)