Chapter 3- Welcome to Paris

Start from the beginning

“It’s okay, Stacey. I guess he is just going to do something important and then he would come back soon.” I tried to comfort her.

“He said the same thing.”

“Well then I guess you have nothing to worry about. Your brother loves you so much and I don’t think he would forget you. I’m sure when he comes back; you will be receiving a lot of presents from him.”

“He said that too! Do you know him?” She asked. I was glad because she was smiling widely. It was like she forgot about her problem. I was really glad whenever I make kids happy.

“Nope, but I know you love him and he loves you. Why were you running away from you guards anyway?”

“Because, I hate them. They follow me around like anywhere and it really annoys me. Another annoying thing about them is that they call me ma’am. It sounds so ooooolllld!”

I laughed at her statement. She was really cute. Our conversation was interrupted when I heard the announcement.

Passengers of Air France Flight 456 please proceed to Gate 21. Passengers of Air France Flight 456 please proceed to Gate 21.

I remembered that I bought a lollipop a while ago. Great, I could give something to her.

“There goes my flight. Here take this I hope you are not sad anymore.” I told her while handing her the lollipop.

She was jumping happily.

“Lollipops! I love lollipops! Thank you!” She was about to get it but I moved my arm away.

“You have to promise me first that you won’t frown anymore.”

“I promise!” she said happily, and then I gladly gave her the lollipop.

“Thank you!”

I was about to reply to her but suddenly two big men in white polo shirt approached us.

“Ma’am, we were all looking for you.”

I guess they were the bodyguards. I saw Stacey frown again.

“Hey, you promise.”

She immediately smiled again.

“Yup. I promise.”

“Don’t worry, you’re brother would be back soon.”

“I know. Thanks again!”

“Okay, I have to go. Bye!” I waved at her while running towards Josh.

Josh smiled at me and kissed me on my cheek.

“Another mission accomplish?”

“Yup!” I replied happily.

I love it when I could make little kids happy and Josh knew that. He often brought me to the orphanages to help the kids there. He was very supportive and caring. I was really glad to be with him now.

We both entered the plane and searched for our seats. It was my first time riding a plane and I was fortunate that we were in first class. The seat was very comfortable and I could sense that Josh was enjoying this too. We watched some movies that were available in the plane, and we fell asleep too.

I woke up when I heard noises beside me. I could hear a flirty female voice giggling. I didn’t open my eyes so that they wouldn’t know that I was awake.

“How can I help you?” the flight attendant asked seductively at Josh. I could feel Josh flinch beside me and I was trying so hard not to laugh. Josh had changed a lot since we started to date. He was not comfortable with girls flirting with him anymore.

“Nothing. I’m fine.” He replied.

“Are you sure because if you need anything I’m very willing to help you.” She told Josh with an emphasis on the word “very”.

I don’t know why there were such girls like her who would just throw themselves at guys who was obviously taken.

“I have a girlfriend and as you can see she’s right beside me.” Josh replied bluntly. I guess he was getting annoyed already.

“That wasn’t my question. My question was if I could help you.”

“Well, I’m pretty sure I already answered no.”

I could still hear the flight attendant insist and I could hear Josh denying her repeatedly. Seriously, doesn’t she have any self respect left?

She was about to say something when I interrupted her.

“Excuse but I’m pretty sure that you can understand English so I guess you understood my boyfriend when he said no for like I can’t count how many times.” I spat at her.

She gave me a cold glare and then she moved away.

“Thank God, she’s gone.” Josh muttered.

I giggled.

“What are you giggling about?”

“You. It’s really funny that even inside the plane you could still attract other females. Too bad you’re taken.”

“I don’t think it’s bad especially when I’m taken by you.” He replied and then he gave me peck on my lips.

I smiled at him and we continued to rest until the captain announced that we were already in France. He instructed us to buckle our seatbelts and the other SOPs.

I was really excited. It was my first time to go to Paris and I was really excited to see the Eiffel Tower and the other places Josh would take me to. I love historical places and I kinda started to love the fashion industry since my mom was a great fashion designer.

I heard that the people in Paris were really fashionable and my mom told me to buy as many clothes as I want. She made sure that I would by a lot because she told Josh to buy them for me in case I refused. It was really funny to think that my mom and my boyfriend were ganging up on me.

Well this is one long flight...

When the plane landed we went to grab our bags. Josh’s luggage went out first and we waited for mine to come out. When everything was settled, I could feel my heart jumping inside my chest. I’m here already! I was really excited. I was getting happier and happier every time I move towards the exit.

When we were finally out, I had this huge grin on my face.

“Paris City, here we come!”

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I’m really sorry for the SUPER LATE update. I was really busy with college and stuff and sometimes I don’t have the motivation to write the next chapter. It’s great that I don’t have classes tomorrow that is why I was able to update tonight. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I

THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY NEW FANS! Thanks for fanning!!!

Hope you guys help me go up on the What's Hot list again :)