Chapter 5- A Series of Unfortunate Events

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I hope you're ready. After today, you will be a football player. What you do with that talent is up to you. Show it off to people on the street? Or continue to train and become something great. The choice is yours. Just know that this is more than a sport, you'll have to live and breathe it if you want reach a higher status."  He stated.

I nodded, and showed him that I'm ready to learn from what he has to teach.

"Then lets begin." He said, standing up from the ground. 

--- (Outside the Gates)

The practice lasted for a few hours, but we got out around 11:00. 

Zlatan's training was intense! I'm so tired...my legs are sore. 

But based on how I played against Neymar last night, and today's practice, He decided that it would be best if I were a "Forward" positioned player. 

Over the course if the training, he explained that once the cup starts he won't have as much time to train with me, so he needed to teach as much as he could in however much time we had. 

My only hope is that all of this actually makes me a better player...

"Alright, good job today. See you again tomorrow, and watch what you eat, you don't want to lose the progress you made. Don't forget to practice later on some more." He instructed me.

"Yes sir." I acknowledged.

He then got in his car and left. I changed my clothes into something more common. A trip to a favorite of place of mine would be nice since it's still so cold outside.

--- (An hour later)

Sooo I decided to go to the mall...

And Here I am at Coffeemania! It's been so long since I've been to this coffee shop! The whole atmosphere here is calming this was the usual place I came to when I had nothing else to do

"Zack! Is that you?" A man spoke to me as I entered, it was the owner of the shop who recognized my face. I was once a regular customer here before being homeless.

"Yea it's me." I smiled back.

"I can't believe it! When I heard the business you worked for closed I feared you were homeless, you stopped coming here." He said.

"Yea, luckly my brother is visiting for the month so I'm able to stay with him." I laughed telling him a half-lie.

"That's good. So what can I get you? The usual?" He asked.

"Sure" I replied.

The usual is a pumpkin spice frappuccino with an apple pastry. Just a few of my favorite things. "Alright!" He left and soon came back with everything. "Here you go! Enjoy!" he handed me everything. I was enjoying my time in solitude until I looked outside the windows and noticed Neymar and Maria walk into the store across from this one. WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE!? They were both just talking and giggling but I needed to see what they were doing here. So I picked up a book and covered my face with it. Hopefully they won't notice me...but I need to see what's going on so I stared at them periodically by lowering the book. I lifted it and lowered it again. This time, they were gone!