Noah's POV

I let go of the door and walked off her deck, i could tell she was unhappy  with what my dad said. I really dont like Lizzy like that, i hate her, its her fault that Haley has a broken leg and brusies all over her body.  I felt bad that she felt like that. I love Haley, I promise. I walked off her deck and walked to the truck.

"What did she say?" My dad said, when i got in the truck.

"Shes mad," i said looking out the window.

"Is it cause of what i said?" 

"yup."

"Noah, im sorry, man," he said,

"Whatever, i probably just lost the girl of my dreams." 

"Noah, shes just in a funk, your mom gets in one all the time." 

"But shes different." i said, "She was the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Yes, but if it wasnt for your mom you wouldnt have the best thing that ever happened to you."

"I know that but dad, she thinks i like that other chick that ended Haley in the hospital. remember this?"

"yes," he said with a pause.

"Dad, she hates me," i said,

"She doesnt hate you," he said,

"i told her i love her, then she said k, i told her i hate Lizzy she said K, i told her ill call her, she nodded." i told him. 

"K, umm.. maybe, shes just really really pissed at you." he said,

"this is bad," i said rubbing my head,

"Talk to her tonight or tomorrow if she doesnt anwser the phone." 

"I cant believe you said that dad." 

"I thought she knew."

"She did, but the way you put it made it sound like i am dating Lizzy, which im not! And now she wont believe me, If she goes and asks lizzy shes gonna be like oh hell yah, hes all mine, and then she;; be even more pissed off." i said, he looked at me. "yes dad, i said that, but thats because im mad, im mad that you said that, im mad cause shes mad at me cause i told you bout her and everything is just falling apart." i said trying to calm down from jumping out the door of the truck. We finially got to the house and i went right to my room, i didnt want to deal with anymore of this bullshit.

I tried to call Haley, but it eaither kept going to voicemail right away or rang forever. She was pissed. I wanted to talk to her bout whats going on and she wont believe me. I left her 4 voicemails. Surprisingly she didnt call till after i called her for the 6th time. 

"Hello?" i answered.

"What do you want?" she deffinetly sounded pissed at me.

"Can we talk?" 

"No!" 

'beep beep beep beep beep beep' she hung up. i called again.

"WHAT?!" She said when she anwsered the phone.

"I need to talk to you Haley, please dont hang up on me." i told her quickly.

"Fine!" she said,

"Haley, please, you have to believe me." i told her.

"Bout what Noah? Bout you cheating on me?!" 

"No! i dont like her!" i told her,

"I wish i could believe you but..." she paused.

"Haley, i really dont like her, Im in love with you." i said, "And only you." 

"fine," she sounded like she was crying.

"Are you crying?"

"NO! Just leave me alone." she said.

"Why dont you believe me?"

"I want to, But, its hard too," she sighed.

"Sleep on it, but i love you and i hate her, i promise."

"Fine," she said, "I'll see you tomorrow," She said,

"k i love you and you better know it!" i told her, i heard her giggle a little.

"I know, I love you too noahbear." she said which i could tell made her smile and me smile. 

"K, bye boobaby." i said, she giggled again.

"Bye babby." she said. i smiled from her finially getting out of her 'funk'. I hung up and went to bed finially i could sleep knowing that shes feeling better with what was going on. You know its not the best idea to get in a fight with your date to the dance when the dance is the next day. OH SHIT, i just remembered that the dance was tomorrow! Good thing we are all good now.