An omg!

Ugh, today I found out lizzys coming back tomorrow I got on the bus and didn't talk a whole lot cause I had a bad feeling. Bout Lizzy and everything.

"What's up with her." Theo said jokingly, when I sat by Noah.

"Hey you okay?" Noah asked me.

"No, I found out lizzys coming back tomorrow and now I don't feel good." I told him leaning on him like hold me I don't feel good.

"Oh that's not good." Chris said.

"No kidding." Theo said. "Hey, but everyone thought you were sweet when you beat the shit out of her!" Theo said.

"Yah well now I'm going to get in huge trouble." I told him.

"Let's drop the topic, I don't want you to throw chunks at me if you don't feel good." Noah said.

"I'm not going to, I just have a bad feeling." I told him.

"We'll can I get my kiss then?" Noah asked me.

"Yah" I said as I lifted my head up to his and gave him a kiss on his warm soft lips. I let go after a few seconds.

"What's wrong honestly. Did I do something?" Noah asked me.

"No, like I said I don't feel good." I told him moving my head back.

"We'll you seem all mopey and stuff makes me feel really bad."

"Don't, it's not your fault." I told him

"We'll," he said shrugging his shoulders as in idk.

"Okay well," I said, I don't remember what else was said. We walked into the school and everything seemed normal, nobody was staring a me or Noah and nobody was calling me names, so it seemed all good. Till after school...

I walked to Noah's locker with him after I got my stuff.

"Hey baby!" He said when I walked to him.

"Hey," I said excitedly

"Are you going to the bus??" He asked me,

"I thought I'd go with my boyfriend." I told him smiling. "I'd like to not miss the bus!" I joked with him cause he almost did once.

"We have 7 minutes." He told me looking at his phone.

"Oh," I said back.. We got to his locker and we had 5 minutes, so he only had to grab his hat, coat and bag, then we walked on together to the bus, I got on first and stopped so he could get in the seat first. I sat down after him and kissed his cheek, I leaned on him and he kissed me head then put his arm around me.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?!" Theo asked me

" shut up, now I have that feeling back." I told him cuddling up to Noah. Did I mention I love him, ha..

"Hey, you can't get in anymore trouble," Noah said

"If you were me, and thank god your not," I started then he gave me a look as in hey why can't I be you, "I didn't mean it like that god!" I said smacking his stomach "anyways, what would you do if she was doing this shit to you?!" I finished finally.

"I don't know" theo said

"Probably bet the shit out of her." Noah finally

"See now you see why I do," I said clapping my hands.

"Oh brother!" Jon said, he's an ass,

"Shut up Jon!" I screamed at him, good thing he was on the other side of the bus.