Great news

Noah and I were out in the halls walking around a little, when the doctor came up to me and told me that since I'm doing well with these crutches, there is a 95% chance Ill be able to go to the dance Friday night with Noah. I got a cast and everything, I should be good, I got a blue and orange stripped one, it looks sweet. But before I can go to the dance I have to go to school atleast once before the dance, so Wednesday night I get to go home and get ready but a long day Thursday. I'm really excited.

"So, looks like I'm going to the dance after all." Noah said,

"Yup so am I, hopefully." I said,

"I love your cast"

"I know you do," I said smiling, "it's our favorite colors."

"I know. That's why I said I like it." He said, we stayed up all night Tuesday cause we were so excited we couldn't sleep. Wednesday came and Noah didn't go to school, I couldn't cause he stayed up all night with me. So he helped my mom pack for me, so I could go home.

"Noah can you grab that t-shirt please?" My mom asked while she was putting my clothes and stuff away in my bag.

"Here," he said giving her my t-shirt.

"Thanks for getting my stuff together." I said, mom nodded and Noah smiled.

"Anything for my pumpkin," my mom said squishing my checks.

"Mom," I said trying to get out of her squishing. Noah was standing on the side laughing, "Noah, that's embarrassing." I said still trying to get out of it.

"Sorry, it just... You look so cute when she does it though." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I said being even more embarrassed.

"It's the truth haley," my mom said.. I rolled my eyes, at 2 I got to leave. I rode home with mom, and Noah rode by himself.

"Do you like him??" I asked mom,

"Yes, I think he is a great kid for you," she said stopping at a stop light. "No drugs, no beer or drinking, no smoking, great grades, good listener. I like him haley, good job." She said patting my shoulder.

"Thanks," I said looking outside to the mirror, seeing Noah's truck behind us.

"So the doctor said that he likes him too," mom said smiling, and laughing. "He said that he's a great guy for you," she finished still laughing.

"What's so funny bout that?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just find it cute." My mom said,

"Thanks." I samiled looking at his truck again. We got home aand I went right to bed I was tired of walking around. Plus I had a big day ahead of me.

Next morning, I woke up and tried to get up but I couldn't cause I forgot I had a cast on.. I wiggled around a little bit to get up, and I'm guessing Levi heard me cause he walked in my room like, haley you okay, I told him I needed help and he came and helped me get ready for school. I needed a bag on my back for my books, during the day, I was tired of the crutches, but I couldn't show it cause I wanted to go to the dance really bad. During school once in a while Noah would help me with my locker, or books, or just walk with me to class. At 7th hour, mr. Kison let me out early so I wouldn't miss the bus. I could walk on my leg a little but I hurt kinda. So I got on the bus and I went to my seat, I set my crutches down on the bus floor and plopped down in the seat. I lifted my leg up onto the seat. It really hurt. I told my teachers to just email my assignments and I've have them done after this weekend.

I was also tired of spotting Lizzy in almost every class. I told her to back off my man, and to stay away from me. I may be crippled but I will knock her out still. I don't care what happens. She best just stay away from me.