The Best Boyfriend Ever. <3

So where was I? Oh yeah, the Rollie Pollie Ollie, I told him that, that show was my favorite when i was little. He smilied.

"It was mine too." he said,

"Thats another thing we have in common.." i teased. The doctor walked in,

"Oh, Hi," he said, shocked at something..

"Whats up doc?" Noah joked. we all laughed.

"Well, i was going to ask if anyone was stay here tonight." he said after we all got done laughing..

"Yup, my boyfriend is." I told him holding on to Noah's arm.

"That would be me right??" Noah teased.

"Yes,"

"SO anyways.. i guess i dont need anything else so ill have the nurses check on you regulary and see if your okay, okay??" he said, and then walked out of the room.

"So since he didnt tell me all of what happened.. can you??" i asked Noah, leaning back against the bed.

"yah, well, i was really scared.. for you.." he told me,

"Noah, like i said, its fine, not your fault." i told him,

"Fine, i still will feel guilty."

"Whatever, feel like that, but in my heart i know that it wasnt your fault."

"i love you." he said grabbing my hand

"I love you too.." i told him, we both leaned in and touched each others lips. i smiled as we were kissing, i felt loved and wanted by him, Is that a good thing?? god i hope so, cause its true.:) Like i said, he is the best boyfriend ever to me, I love him too pieces.:) and i hope he does the same for me. Anyways, we kissed for atleast a minute which i thought was forever. We relesed and i was a happy girl.. He makes me happy. Any time and anyday... :)

"Your such a good kisser.. " Noah said as he leaned back in the chair.

"Thanks, your not so bad yourself." i teased.

"Thanks"

"Yup.."

"so now that the show is over, what do you want to watch or do??"

"Up to you, but no, i will not go for a run.." i teased.

"Oh come on, it will be fun," Noah joked. i just rolled my eyes.

"Card game??" i asked him,

"What kind??"

"do you know the game 13?"

"Yup." he said grabbing a deck of cards. we played for an hour. by the time we were done it was 6:30

"Why dont you go get something to eat.." i told him grabbing the last of the cards, when we were done.. He gave me this look like I was dumb. "Can you please go get something to eat??" I asked him. He grabbed his keys, his wallet, his phone, gave me a kiss on the cheek and left to go get food. I told him i dont care what it is, i just want food that i can eat without throwing up.. No offence Hospital.. He came back within 15-20 minutes. He brought me a milkshake and hamburger from McDonalds. I ate it and we went to bed after watching duck dynasty.

Next morning, I woke up at 7. i looked around and then i checked my phone and I got a text from Brittany.

'Hey baba, how you doing.'

'Good, my leg hurts' I replied back when I got the text.

'Oh, that sucks..'

'Yah, I gtg ttyl' I finished the conversation and looked around the room again, I didn't see Noah, but then I heard the water turn on in the bathroom.

"Noah?" I yelled softly trying not to wake anyone else up. He heard me and walked out. He looked like he just woke up.

"Hey boo," he said,

"Boo?" I said with shook in my voice from him calling me something different.

"Is that ok?" He asked me stopping in his footsteps.

"Yah, it's just different.." I said, smiling and looking at my arm with these needles in my arms, and these bruises.

"Oh, are you okay??" He asked me, looking at my arm and walking towards me.

"Yeah, I was just wondering if you were still here."

"We'll of course why would I leave my boo??"

"School.." I said looking back down at my arm..

"Haley, ill go back when you can." He said grabbing my arm to make me feel more safe.

"Noah, you need t go back to school, you can't stay here with me," I told him.

"How bout I drive back down in a few hours." He said checking his phone.

"Oh no!" I said covering my mouth in shook.

"What?"

"Isn't the dance this weekend.." He looked at me, after is said it.

"If I go to school, and someone asks me to go with her, ill say that I can't." He explained, "if you're going, I'm going with you, if you're not going, I'm not!" He said.

"You're the best!" I said leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"I know," he said smiling, I gave him the look like, really, "I'm kidding, you are the best girlfriend too." He said leaning over to kiss me, I smiled. "And my only girlfriend too!!" He said smiling.

"Good! You're my only boyfriend too!!" I said, we both smiled. "Noah," I said and he looked at me,

"Yeah??" He said,

"I love you." I said smiling, he leaned back in his chair looked at me and smiled.

"I love you too." He said while he was smiling.

"You know if I could I'd go to the dance, right??" I asked him, looking him deeply in the eyes.

"I know, but cause I didn't pull you away from her, you ended up here.." He said looking around the room.

"Noah," I started..

"No. This is cause of me."

"Noah, no it's not! Stop acting like that!" I told him trying to sit up.

"K," he said rolling his eyes.

"Please don't." I told him

"I'm not!"

"I still love you.." I said trying to make him feel better.

"I know, I love you too!!" He said, making me smile.

(A/E) Hey guys sorry bout the really late update, i have been really off track lately.. Sorry, ill try to get my stories updated as soon as i can, sorry.. I promise, but till then please watch my youtube video for Driven and read my other storys. Thanks for the surport and that i love you guys my fans. -later