This Girl Is On My Nerves

So after health i have math, then lunch. I have Math with Ethan, Brittany, Lizzy, and pretty much anyone whose not in band or the other study hall. Everyone in my Math and Social are in choir, special Ed, or study hall.

So i walk in the classroom and there she is, crying again!

"Now whatd she do??" I asked her.

"Shes just not going to be alive anymore!" she cried.

"Brittany what the fuck did she do?!" I asked her, not noticing i was talking loud.

"Haley i think you should go sit down," Mrs. Luick told me.

"Hold on, im having a drama trama." i told her.

"Go sit, youll get in trouble." Brittany told me.

"Fine but you better tell me at lunch!" i told her walking to my seat and giving Lizzy a dirty look. then she gave me the finger. 'Oh my god, shes getting on my nearves.' I'm thinking trying to not freak. then Mrs. Luick started to talk which got my mind off her.

After class i walked passed lizzy. "tramp!" she 'whisppered'. Noah was walking with me so it wasnt going to be a fight. he heard her too, i jerked and he grabbed me before i could do anything more, she was really on my nerves.

Brittany, Tasha, Josh and I were sitting where we usually do, by the window. Noah and chris were at there table between the two poles. When girls were called up to go get their food, lizzy went to our table to talk to Josh, then she saw me look at her and she flicked me off. then she walked back to the table with Noah, when brittany tasha and i got to the table we asked him what the bitch wanted.

"She said, as long as your friends with the tramp and fat ass, i guess we wont be talking a whole lot." he told us.

"im going to fuckin-" i said then stopped when brittany pulled me down cause i was standing up and didnt relize it.

"IM NOT KIDDING, BRITTANY, THE NEXT TIME SHE DOES THIS SHIT, OH, SHES RELLY GOING TO BE FUN!!" i told her not relizing also that i was pretty much screaming.

"k fine." Brittany said picking up her milk and taking a drink.

After Lunch, Brittany and I walked to Mr. Slacks room for social studies. I hate that class. Lizzy wouldnt shut her face and Slack wouldnt do anything about it. So i did,

"LIZZY SHUT THE FUCK UP!! NOBODY LIKES YOU!! SO STOP WASTING ALL YOUR FUCKING BREATH!!" I screamed at her across the room. She smiled.

"AT LEAST I HAVE MORE FRIENDS!!" She screamed back.

"YES BUT MY FRIENDS ARENT SLUTS OR GUYS IVE HAD SEX OR SLEPT WITH!!" i screamed back and everyone went oooooooo in the classs. Mr. Slack came over to me and told me i should leave before i rip off her head.

"Yeah why dont you go run away to your bitchy mom!!" she screamed when i was walking out of the room,

"Yes, my mom can be a bitch at times but atleast she kept me and didnt give me away to my grandma!" i screamed back after i stopped. and everyone said ooo again. I left the room and went to the office, and got an hour of detention for swearing and yelling during class.

"What happened now?!" Noah asked me when he got on the bus.

"Just the same ole bitch, being herself." i told him

"Spill" he said as he sat down his bag.

"She called me a tramp in the hall on my way to lunch, then she would not shut the fuck up in social so i screamed at her, then she said i have no friends and that my mom is a bitch." i told him smiling.

"And you said.." he started.

"I told her atleast my friends arent sluts or guys ive had sex or slept with. and that my mom can be a bitch sometimes but atleast she kept me and didnt give me off to my grandma." i told him smiling again but wider cause i knew i was right and so did she. "Everyone in the room was like oooo and stuff." i said.

"So whats your punishment now?"

"Hour of detention tomorrow." i told him as in it wasnt really that big of a deal to me.

"Nice." he finished.

I got home and got screamed at by my mom,

"I really dont want to fight mom, ive fought enough today." i told her going to my room and walking back out for a snack.

"No haley!" she screamed. "Im not letting you keep getting away with this shit!"

"What do you want me to do momm??!!!"

she shruged. "Well stop fighting thats for sure!"

"Mom!" i started. "Shes a total bitch! You said  so yourself!" i told her. "What do you want me to do!"

"Well what did you do that you got detention for an hour on?!"

"SHE WOULDNT SHUT UP! SO I SCREAMED AT HER LIKE I AM NOW!!" i yelled at her before she could speak anymore. "I TOLD HER THAT NOBODY LIKES HER AND THAT SHE SHOULD STOP WASTING HER BREATH ON PEOPLE WHO ARENT EVEN HER FRIEND." i kept yelling. "THEN SHE SAID THAT SHE ACTUALLY HAS FRIENDS. AND I SAID THAT ATLEAST I HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARENT SLUTS OR GUYS IVE SLEPT WITH OR HAD SEX WITH!!"

"and she said??"

"Well nothing till i was told to leave the room, but everyone was like ooooo and i was almost out the door till she said that i should go and run awaay to my bitchy mom!" she gasped. "Yes mom, she called you a bitch and i said it too! But i told her that alteast my mom kept me instead of her, and that my mom didnt give me away to my grandma as much as she wanted too." i told her. "Then i left before anything else would happen." i finished.

she was speachless.