one*

andrea saffrohn williams

As I walked home from school, I noticed a white van following every corner I turned.

(bitch you better run)

I quickened my pace, as so did the van to resume its previous place directly behind me.

After about 3 minutes of it still consistently following me, I stopped abruptly to see if the van would carry on or mimic my action.

To my demise, it did, just in time as a boy with dark hair and a black bandana tied around his mouth jumped out.

He was holstering a 9mm handgun, with a stark look on his half-hidden face.

"Get in the car." He demanded, which came out slightly muffled due to the bandana around his mouth.

"Excuse me?" I said slowly and cautiously backing away from him and the van.

My instincts were screaming at me to run but my brain was telling otherwise.

"I said get in the car. Don't make me use this." he said more sternly and clearly who gesturing to the handgun.

I eyed up his gun and the van while making a b-line for the other side of the street.

Before I could even reach the opposing side of the sidewalk, I felt a sharp pain shoot up my entire right leg, while a loud bang echoed off the street pavement and rung throughout my ears.

I fell in agony, desperately trying to claw at my right leg in protection.

I heard rushed footsteps coming towards me, before I felt strong arms lift me up and begin to carry me.

"I guess we'll have to do this my way." He sighed before I slowly

"Man she's a score, too bad she'll be doing all your dirty work. " I heard a voice say.

"nah dude, she'll be doing way more then just delivering." a different voice replied.
I felt something cold pressed against my let as a unbearable feeling was urged onto me.

I shot up gasping in pain pulling my leg in towards my chest.

"look who's up."

I squinted to make out faces in the bright light that was beaming down to me.

one had black hair and dark eyebrows. he resembled the one who kidnapped me, and I'm guessing the one who shot me.

the other one had dark brown messy hair and various tattoos, with just enough scruff to make it attractive.

Let's call them scruff and eyebrows for now.

"Where the fuck am I?" I asked, my voice unsure and wavering.

"We, are at my warehouse. where all the good shit is stored. and you will be delivering that 'good shit'. as soon as I get your leg cleaned up. Sorry 'bout that, by the way." eyebrows prompted.

"man, you couldn't have just shot the pavement near her to scare her enough so that she'd fall down?" scruff said, putting his hands behind his head.

"I was panicking, fuck off." eyebrows mumbled while inspecting my leg.

eyebrows sighed in frustration before wiping his hands off on one other and resting them on his hips.

"the wound is too deep. we have to take her to a doctor."

"that's risky bro." scruff said looking at eyebrow with an unreadable expression.

eyebrow thought for a moment before leaning in close towards me.

I finally got a clear look at all his features, since the annoying glare was no longer blocking me out from getting a good look at them. chiseled face, serious brown eyes, stern expression he always seemed to be wearing, a dark purple rings laying above his cheekbones.

this guy's vibe just screamed a mixed signal of danger and business.

he grabbed my chin lightly and stared me down.

"You listen here, if you hint anything, and I mean anything about where we are or what happened, to any of the doctors, nurses or anybody, I will kill you. understand?" he said clenching his jaw.

I simply nodded up and down, because when he said he would kill me, I know he meant it.

(By: wilkinhoe)