Chapter 18 - Ivory POV

I was 45 feet in the air. Well, I was 45 feet up a tree staring at my hands. I was stunned, how could these hands destroy as easily as they could create? I couldn't understand. As I always do when I am completely confused, I let my mind wander. Strange enough, the first thing I thought of was the shop I had imagined on that first day, was it possible that Onyx had brought more than just Sebastian and Ceil? As I was thinking, I stared at the driveway, I saw the spot of blood on it from the encounter, mine, Onyx's, his? I didn't think I cared, blood is blood, blood is red, red calls enchantment, enchantment... Suddenly I saw a flash behind my eyes, I didn't know what it was but it startled me, I teetered on my perch, an image of a young boy filling my mind, was that, finny? I grabbed on to the branch and tried to regain some kind of composure. I don't know how long I sat there, holding on for dear life before I heard a voice calling me, "Ivory, get down from there!" I blinked and looked down, "Ciel?" He rolled his eyes, " of course it's me who else would be paying enough attention to see where you went!" I gave him my over thoughtful look. "What is it?" He looked serious "Onyx is awake"