Chapter 8 - Ivory POV

At dinner Ciel and Sebastian were confused by modern culture, "what is this food?" Asked Ciel, in unison, blueberries, Onyx and I said, "it's bread, with tomato sauce and cheese, eat it." Onyx, who was sitting in between Sebastian and Ciel, picked up their pizza and shoved it into their faces.

Time skip (brought to you by Onyx's cats, when Sebastian finds them)

After dinner we all went into my room "ok, Ivory's turn to pick" said blueberries, I opened my mouth to reply but Onyx clapped her hand over my mouth "you're going to pick soul eater" she said I nodded and se sat down with my iPad. About halfway through the first episode I looked over at Onyx and saw that Sebastian had his arm around her shoulders and, more surprisingly she wasn't objecting. I leaned over and whispered to blueberries "onyx and Sebastian, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" We doubled over laughing. Onyx glared at us and moved to get up, Sebastian didn't move, Onyx struggled to get up but to no avail, Sebastian held her down. Blueberries and I were in fits, rolling on the ground. Ciel rolled his eyes, "Sebastian, let her up."
I stuck my tongue out at him "spoilsport!" Blueberries tapped my shoulder, "Ivory, look!" I looked.