Chapter 11 - Nyx POV

We arrived at the middle school building and the first thing i saw was my big brither, Seto. "Seto!" I cried launching my heeled self at him. "Hey Nyxie! You look cute today!" he purred. I was wearing a navy blue skirt, a black tank, black booties and had a navy jacket in my Fairy Tail messanger bag. Sebastian growled from behind me, his eyes flashing pink. "Bassy, this is my brother. Seto this is Sebastian." My eyes darted around the crowd nervously while Ciel and Sebastian made friends with my brother. My eyes landed on their target and the person looked right at me, happiness lighting up his face. I hid behind Ciel and peeked around his shoulder. "Nyx, what's wrong?" Ivory asked. I leaned over and whispered the problem into her ear. She gasped and said "Icey heart remember?!" I nodded and acted as if I had something more important to do. The figure made his way over to us but before he could reach us, the bell rang. We headed inside to our homerooms (said accounts hr: willaddwhenschoolstarts)

Time skipz to recess, between 2nd and 3rd period.

Sebastian and I left our classroom, having all our classes together. Well, all except music. I got free perriod/study hall as an option since Ciel didn't play anything or sing. NO sports this year for me and Ivy. YAY! Well. I'm still doing dance but we will still support by going to home games and meets. The feeliing of warm arms around my waist pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see that i was outside and Sebby was standing behind me. I then introducde him and Ciel to my friends. "This is Pax, David, Aaron, Isaac, Amy, Evan and Gabe! Guys this is Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaels." i purred. Then Amy, Aaron and Pax nosebleed. Then I explained everything to them. Then I herd the demon growl and I turned to see my worst nightmare come true. "Hi Nyx" he fumbled. "Edison.." I growled.