Chapter 12 - Ivory POV

I stared. I hadn't seen Onyx this tense since Derek. (^not another word about that you little gossip!^ *hehehehehehe I'm so evil aren't I*) I nodded to either side and our friends fanned out in front of us "Sebastian, get Nyxie out of here" I whispered, the demon scooped up Onyx and took off. Ciel and I walked off at a slower pace to get our bags.

Time skip (brought to you by Alice/Ciel in wonderland)

Once Ciel and I walked home we found the door to my room closed. We could hear low voices through it though, I caught enough to drag Ciel into the dining room to play chess (#you cheated!# *knowing checkmate in five moves isn't cheating it's luck!*) afterward the four of us went outside to hang out. We sat in the grass and made small talk until Onyx exclaimed "I know, let's play truth or dare!" Onyx and I then had to explain the game to Ciel and Sebastian, who liked the idea so we played. Onyx started by asking Ciel, "truth or dare?" When he answered "dare" she smiled evilly "I dare you to kiss ivory" Ciel and I both turned bright red "umm, ok then" Ciel was bright red, he leaned over and kissed my cheek. This may seem strange but the only thing that went through my head was "Lizzy would kill me". Onyx was still smiling as she said "ok, Ciel its your turn" Ciel turned to Onyx "truth or dare?" She answered dare. Ciel frowned, "I have no ideas." I smiled "I have one" I leaned over and whispered in his ear "that makes no sense" I rolled my eyes "just do it!" He shrugged, "ok, Onyx, I dare you to run around in circles yelling "Ducks are amazing! Ducks are amazing!" Onyx groaned loudly and stood up "DUCKS ARE AMAZING! DUCKS ARE AMAZING!" She hollered while running in circles. I cracked up while Ciel and Sebastian stared blankly. When she sat down she looked at me with a look of total exasperation "ivory truth or dare?" "Dare" I answered as bravely as a could "I dare you to wear a dress for eight turns" well shit, I hate wearing dresses. "Ok. I'll go change" I went into my room and quickly changed into a teal maxi dress. I came out and sat down. "Ok, Sebastian, truth or dare?" He shrugged "everyone seems to be saying dare so Dare" I smiled, thinking of all the amazingly funny things I could say, then I saw the figure coming up the driveway. Mind racing I grabbed onto the first idea that popped into my head "I dare you to kiss Onyx on the lips" Onyx blushed "I guess this is payback, huh?" I nodded (*ok, I think I should explain my idea, Onyx had her back to the driveway so she couldn't see what I could, if Sebastian kissed her, he would see what I had seen*) Sebastian turned, leaned over and kissed Onyx. He pulled away and tensed, Onyx turned and saw him too.