Chapter 11: A moment like this/This is how the perfect night turns into hell!

Adrian's POV

I sat thinking It's been a week since we brought the twins home and Justin is becoming an increasingly better dad, he's great so calm and cool even at four in the morning. Although I have to admit that Peyton is a little trouble maker and likes to make things as had on daddy as possible. I got up and walked into the nursery to see Justin asleep in one of the rocking chairs with a sleeping baby in each arm and Layla asleep at his feet. I smiled and pulled out my phone to take a picture right as I did he woke up. "Adrian what are you doing?" I held up one finger to quiet him as Peyton was snuggled up on his chest and was starting to wake. "Just stay quiet, I'll help you." He nodded and I snapped the picture then took Peyton laying her down then took little Justin and layed him in the same crib because it helps them sleep when they are together.

Then I grabbed Layla from Justin's feet and she turned snuggling into my hair getting as close as possible. I went across the hall and layed her down in her "big girl bed" then came back to the nursery taking Justin's hand trying to lead him to our room, instead he shook is head and lead me downstairs I followed confused. He took me out the back door onto the beach where he had set up a table, I giggled when I saw the pizza and raspberry wine "Babe, this was what got us in trouble in the first place" he grinned and nodded "I know, we'll just drink it slow this time" I nodded as he poured some into two glasses then as I was about to bite into my pizza he got down on one knee.

I dropped the pizza my hands instantly covering my mouth "Justin..."He smiled as the tears filled my eyes "Adrian Taylor Lambert...I love you with all my heart, you and our kids mean everything to me and I want us to be a real family..will you marry me?" I sat there stunned as the tears started spilling over I nodded "Yes baby, yes yes yes!" He got up placing the ring on my finger then twirling me around, he set me down and wiped more tears away from my face and kissed me. "I love you, so much beautiful" I blushed and tried to form a coherent thought in my head before speaking "Justin, this is the moment every girl dreams of...the perfect moment, a moment just like this. I love you too, Always and Forever"

He smiled and kissed me again then chuckled pulling away slightly as a figure came towards us in the dark saying "Jeez kid, perfect kids perfect life perfect boyfriend! I always new you were better off then me when you got out!" I squealed at the voice and as she came closer I ran towards her we slammed into each other in this weird hug type thing both of us crying "Mercy! Oh my gosh I've missed you!" she smiled at me "Hey little sister, i've missed you too" We walked back towards Justin who was standing there smiling at the two of us, he didn't even have to say it but I knew this was his doing the fact that Mercy is even here right now to see this moment in my life is amazing. "Mercy, what have you been up to?" She laughed and tried to cover up the nervousness in her voice, I looked at her with a look I knew could only come from years of being a younger sister to Mercy Sawyer, a look that mean't

'Tell me every single juicy detail because I swear you are the craziest person on the planet', she looked back at me with a look that could only mean one of two thing 1: She slept with that dick Sean again or 2: She's pregnant...at this point I was hoping to be wrong about both! Cause one could easily lead into the other. She stood still looking nervous "Well c'mon Mercy, spill!" She took a deep breath and looked down picking her cuticles and mumbling in that southern accent she gets when she's nervous "I uhh...slept with Sean" I stood staring at her about ready to throw up how could she sleep with Sean...again!? "Oh god Mercy, were you drunk?" She shook her head and I swear my vision went funky, I saw double and the roaring immediatley started in my ears.

Next thing I knew my ass hit the sand, I sat with my head between my knees trying hard not to freak out any further. She knew how stupid it was to be with Sean, I focused on my ring...on the perfect moment Justin had created for us and how happy I was to see Mercy when she showed up. I tried to push the image of her and Sean out of my head when she spoke again "It get's worse I-" I cut her off still in the middle of a panic attack I managed to mutter "Don't- don't say it...I don't want to know" She nodded and sat down beside me rubbing my back "relax butterfly...it's not as bad as you think" I squeezed my eyes shut trying not to blow up at her, she slept with Sean and now she's pregnant! How the hell is it not as bad as I think!?

Once again I refocused on my perfect moment calming down I got up and helped Mercy up then turned and stormed back into the house slapping my perfected fake happy smile into my face as I was immediatley met with the expectant faces of both my mothers, my fathers and my soon-to-be mother in-law. I flashed the ring a couple times around ot the small crowd of adults then moved aside as the bigger surprised moved into the room Miranda all but dropped dead when she saw the seventeen year old girl. I gave Teresa a puzzled look and when she didn't immediatley answer my question I started to wonder: Could Mercy be my REAL sister? I mean she is only twelve months older then me, I guess it is a possibility...I glared at Miranda and Blake staring at the girl like she had gold wrapped around her ass!

I studied her more closley myself, we looked a LOT alike...too much alike to just be "adopted" sister, I glared at all four of my parents as I shouted "She's my fucking sister! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" They all stared at me and I winced a little as Peyton and little Justin started crying, Justin ran immediatley up the stairs and into the nursery  followed quickly aware the Miranda was right behind me "Adrian listen to me! We honestly didn't think you could handle much more, what with finding out your adopted, falling in love with Justin, adopting Layla, getting pregnant, having Peyton and Justin, getting engaged...we all just thought you could use a break from the drama" I turned around and glared at her before hissing at her "Even with all of that going on I still think I deserved to know that Mercy is my sister! And by the way she's pregnant!"

I stormed my way up the rest of the stairs into the nursery, I guess Justin had gone to check on Layla first. I walked into the nursery seeing little Justin but not Peyton, instantly I started freaking out Justin walked in then and I turned and started questioning him "Where the hell is my baby!?" he looked confused, "Adrian what are you talking about?" I glared at him trying to remember my deep breathing as I tried to calmly explain "Justin I can't find Peyton, she was right here next to Justin just fifteen minutes ago!" He went wide eyed looking at me "Adrian are you serious?" I was starting to grow even more worried on top of my already too apparent anger issue "YES I'M FUCKING SERIOUS! I. CAN'T. FIND. MY. BABY"

That's when he picked up a piece of paper that had fallen under the crib, as he read it his face grew darker and darker but somehow he looked pail too "Adrian, I know where Peyton is" I turned growling "Well where is she?" He took a shallow breath looking at me with tears in his eyes "Demetri took her" I stood on what now felt like jello legs the tears silently just streaming down my cheeks, but they were tears of anger "HOW THE HELL DID HE EVEN GET IN HERE!? ALL THE DAMN SECURITY GUARDS AND VIDEO MONITORS! HOW THE HELL DID HE GET PAST ALL THAT!?" Justin just shook his head, the roaring came back in my ears but this time I saw red, in that moment I promised myself that I would save my daughter or die trying. Nothing and no one can stop me, I blow past Justin suddenly finding the strength I need I run downstairs and out the door straight towards my car. Justin caught up in a matter of minutes, "I'm coming with you" I shook my head

"The hell you are, our kids deserve to grow up with atleast one parent...and if we both died-" I sighed cutting myself off with tears before starting again "I love you Justin, just stay here with the kids...I'll save our daughter I promise" He looked at me "Promise you'll come back" I couldn't promise because I knew how dangerous Demetri was instead I just looked at my ring kissed him hard and passionatley once just in case it was our last and said once again "I love you" I drove off quickly before he could actually make me promise. I knew exactly where to go, because I know Demetri and I know how easy it'll be to get Peyton away from him. He loves babies so he would never hurt her...I'm just not so sure he wouldn't hurt me.

(A/N Ok I know, it's been forever since I uploaded...I was just dealing with some things. Also what do you guys think about how this chapter ended? What's Demetri doing back, I thought Justin said he'd taken care of the Demetri problem? Where the hell did all of Adrian's anger and fierce determination come from? Hope you loved it, Comment, vote, become a fan I'll post another chapter later today if you like it. Love, ~Rosalie332~)