Chapter 6: over night pop star!

Adrian's POV

I woke up of course back in Justin's bed, honestly does this boy ever sleep? I streched slightly and stood up wrapping my arms around my tiny waist. I smiled softly patting my stomach, it might not even be a baby yet but I already loved and felt protective of it, but if Justin gets anymore protective of me I think I might explode! I thought Justin was the one that needed the body guard anyway! Recently Justin's been making Kenny take me everywhere unless I'm with his mom or him. It's really sweet, but one girl can only take so much. I wish he wouldn't worry so much but as far as Justin's concerned I'm more important then him...tell that to the fifty thousand pissed off beliebers who now hate me for stealing their man.

I mean honestly, I think it was about four or five girls the other day who came up to me in tears rambling on and on about how much Justin meant to them. I wanted to cry as I realized how truly in love with him each and everyone of his thousands of fans are...I also remember being one of those girls sitting in my room in the dark just listening to his angelic voice. I used to be one of them...now I'm on the inside of all the madness, but these girls...not more then maybe fourteen are still so in love with him. Even knowing I'm here their love doesn't change and I'm thankful for that, as I stood there with these crying girls I knew I had to do something to try and make them feel better.

I smiled at them and pulled out my phone, "Hey...could you come here, I've got a few girls here you need to meet" I turned to them still smiling "girls, do me a favor dry up your tears, put on a little lip gloss and close your eyes"  they did as I asked and once there eyes were closed I waved him over but told him to keep quiet. First he signed all the girls hands with his name and his secondary cellphone number then I spoke again. "girls, open your eyes" They slowly opened their eyes one by one and each in turn let loose the loudest shriek I'd ever heard, they hugged and kissed him until I couldn't stand it anymore and had to rescue him. then he spoke "If you look at your hands, you'll see my autograph and my number..don't be shy call me" Those girls I swear just about dropped dead when they heard that.

It's been a few days since then and all of those girls have called atleast twice, I'm surprised they didn't give his number to all their friends. But I know that a trust is built between Justin and the beliebers before he even knows they exist, they wouldn't betray that. Besides, now their like some of my closest friend, it turns out I used to go to elementary school with them back in Alaska. Wow it's a small world, so I really don't remember them...but hey were all friends in some way right? They don't know about little Bieber yet...then again none of the beliebers except my closest friends do. I honestly don't think the beliebers could handle my little Bieber any way, heaven knows I could hardley contain myself when I found out.

I'm pretty happy though, even though I haven't spoken to my mother in almost three weeks and I'm tired all the time. I am truly happy, and today I get to lay down some tracks with Justin, he thinks I have an amazing voice and could eventually get my own record deal. I thought he was nuts when he said that, but I'll go along with almost anything he wants me to. We got to the studio fairly early...he woke me up at five this morning and I almost throttled that boy, but it's ok this is totally worth it. Were re-recording a lot of tracks like "Overboard" "One Less Lonley Girl" and we even recorded a new song written entirley by us. I thought it was cute, a little more sappy then his fans are used to but hey! Everyone changes a little bit sometimes, the new tracks were set to be released a couple days after we recorded them

(A/N I'm skipping a head a week or so because this chapter is way too short otherwise!)

This morning when I woke up mine and Justin's love song "Kissing in the rain" was blowing up the charts! I mean it's the number one most downloaded song on iTunes it's playing every time I turn on the radio, this hit the world of beliebers harder then I thought it would...they love Justin, they love me and they love our sound together. I couldn't believe how crazy these girls are going crazy! I logged into my Twitter account and saw I had over a hundred mentions, mostly from beliebers most read. "Oh my god who are you and where did you come from your voice is amazing and you and Justin should be a couple you look cute together!" A lot of them were like that some a little different but all pertaining to the same thing.

I loved that they accepted me so easily into their world, it was insane everything happened so fast before I knew what had happened. I was getting phone calls, emails, tweets, texts all from fans...and not just Justin's fans. My fans too, they were all asking when I was going to put out my own album...and most importantly if it was going to be a county album, I guess they know of my parents. I answered as many of these calls, texts, tweets and emails as possible, I want to be as connected with my fans as Justin is with his. Eventually I did get back into the studio and recorded a whole album, I had some tracks with Justin...although both of our new albums included "Kissing in the rain"

It's crazy how quickly my career took off, I even did a few country tracks, although highly expected of me...I didn't like it nearly as much as my crazy off the wall pop songs. I did some crazy songs, some sad, some slow, some fast, stuff you can dance to, stuff that makes you cry. I swear I cried the whole time I was recording "too fast of a goodbye" I wrote it about Vince and Teresa and leaving them...and then re-wrote it about Vince, Teresa, Blake and Miranda as I realized I had written it about them too. I had a habit of loving and leaving my parents for some reason, I never planned to and I never want it to work out that way but it always does. Speaking of which I pulled out my phone dialed a number...this was a way over-due phone call.

"Sawyer residence may I ask whose calling?" I laughed "What Teresa you don't remember your own daughter?" She choked slightly and started crying "Oh Adrian I've missed you so much!" I smiled "I've missed you too Teresa, I've just been crazy busy" she laughed "I know dear, I've heard "Kissing in the rain" It was my turn to be surprised "You've heard it?" I could pratically see her rolling her eyes "Of course Adrian! It's your first major project as a singer I wouldn't miss it for the world" I smiled to hold back my tears "that's good to know Teresa" I nodded to myself she seems happy "So Adrian, what else is going on...somethings off about your voice" I swollowed trying to get rid of the lump in my throat. "I'm uhh...pregnant" I heard her shocked gasp and tried not to think to much about it. "Adrian...tell me I just heard you wrong"

I shook my head then realized she couldn't see me "No ma'am you didn't" I could pratically see her seething with rage...sounds like I'm in for another Blonde Bitch Break-down. "DEMETRIA KYLIE SAWYER!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD POSESSED YOU TO...TO! OH MY GOD DEMETRIA!" and I thought the first one was bad! I mean really!?!? If one more mother shrieks at me like that imma disown them all! What is wrong with these people. I checked back into the conversation and she was still rambling on and on and on "Hey uhh Teresa...I've got to go...I'll call again soon Iove you!" I hung up quickly to avoid any further confrontation from anyone. I swear both my moms are insane!

(A/N so pretty long chapter this time..atleast I'm hoping it is. I hope you guys like it!!! Adrian's been through a lot so far man this is just wow! How do you guys like this story...what about the characters? Let me know, comment, vote, become a fan! Don't forget my contest!!! email me your chapters and book cover ideas there's no dead line for this contest c'mon!!! Love you, love ~Rosalie332~